Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Looks like Ottawa VO is finally waking up. 4 applicants (3 in Nov. AOR, 1 in Dec. AOR) have received their golden mail today.
Good luck to everyone here.

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Sharing my timeline with you guys
AOR - 12th Oct 2018
Medicals passed - 10th Nov 2018
IP2 - 8th March 2019
Ghost update- not sure as I opened my account today after Saturday so assuming ghost came today morning , 4th June

PPR - 4th June , 7:52 am IST
Last call made 9th May. Post which the call never connected.

Ordered gcms on 10 th May. Not received them yet.
Wat did the agent told you on your last call on 9th May..!!

Reactions: Adityas22

Naruto_Uzumaki

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am soo happy to share this with you all. The wait finally came to an end for me. I got my PPR this morning at 7:52 Am, IST. Right at the end of 8th Month. I am really really thankful to the agent whom I spoke to last night and the officer as well. I was actually told by her that my eligibility was still "MET" and there was no other update on my application and all she could do was to send a reminder to the officer. She did it and I got my PPR this morning :). Really grateful to both the officer and the agent. I am thankful to every single person on this forum as well, for sharing their stories and keeping everyone's spirit up. Kudos to us :D. I wish everyone all the best. Keep up the spirit. For my buddy @lm1010, Get the medicals done asap dude. Can't wait to hear the news from you :cool:. We started our journey together and I believe our files were with the same officer. I wish everyone a speedy PPR. Good Luck and Thank you :)

Last edited:

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am soo happy to share this with you all. The wait finally came to an end for me. I got my PPR this morning at 7:52 Am, IST. Right at the end of 8th Month. I am really really thankful to the agent whom I spoke to last night and the officer as well. I was actually told by her that my eligibility was still "MET" and there was no other update on my application and all she could do was to send a reminder to the officer. She did it and I got my PPR this morning :). Really grateful to both the officer and the agent. I am thankful to every single person on this forum as well, for sharing their stories and keeping everyone's spirit up. Kudos to us :D. I wish everyone all the best. Keep up the spirit. For my buddy @lm1010, Get the medicals done asap dude. Can't wait to hear the news from you :cool:. We started our journey together and I believe our files were with the same officer. I wish everyone a speedy PPR. Good Luck and Thank you :)
Congratulations.
It's a good day for the Oct group.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if I should write to IRCC and request them to waive my re-medical as I am willing to make my travel plans immediately. Do you think that would work?? Please suggest.

Naruto_Uzumaki

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
I was wondering if I should write to IRCC and request them to waive my re-medical as I am willing to make my travel plans immediately. Do you think that would work?? Please suggest.
I would say it's better to get the medicals done right away rather than writing back to them. Nowadays, even if they issue ADR, they hardly take a week to approve the documents. So, approving your medicals shouldn't take much time. If I were in your shoes, I would just get the medicals redone and get over it. It gives you additional time to plan your travel as well. So, decide accordingly :)

Reactions: lm1010

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hello Everyone,

wohaaa!!! Hearty congratulations :D:D

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Hello Everyone,

Finallyyy!!! Congratulations! The long wait has finally come to an end. Please keep us updated about the stamping of your passports etc. Would be really helpful. If you don't mind me asking, when is your medical examination valid till?

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hi Guys,,

Feels surreal while I write this.

I received my PPR. I still can't believe it is in my inbox.

I have no words to thank this for group the amount of help, motivation and moral support that's been given to me.

Just want to tell you all that PPR s have started rolling out and hope each and every one of you gets yours ! Cheers and many many many thanks
Hi congratulations Karishma
I am Nov Aor. IP2 since 20 days now.
Did you have any statutory questions on application or any govt jobs ,that took so long for bg check.
Any help would be appreciated
Congratulations again

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Hello Everyone,

I'd love to post the "IT'S HAPPENING" Gif here, but since my previous meme post was deleted by the admins, I won't risk it.
So happy that some members have started receiving PR's.
Hope once again blooms :)

Reactions: Naruto_Uzumaki

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Hi congratulations Karishma
I am Nov Aor. IP2 since 20 days now.
Did you have any statutory questions on application or any govt jobs ,that took so long for bg check.
Any help would be appreciated
Congratulations again
How do you get to know about IP2 stage?

Naruto_Uzumaki

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Finallyyy!!! Congratulations! The long wait has finally come to an end. Please keep us updated about the stamping of your passports etc. Would be really helpful. If you don't mind me asking, when is your medical examination valid till?
Thank you. I will keep you updated for sure. My medicals are valid till Sep 28th 2019.
For all the folks who are planning to apply, My application was under RR because my age changed between ITA and e-APR and therefore my CRS points reduced from 472 to 467 and required a review by an officer before approval. It took almost 6 months for an officer to review my application. So, if you don't want to land in a similar situation, please make sure your age doesn't change between your ITA and e-APR.

Reactions: lm1010

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Wat did the agent told you on your last call on 9th May..!!
They told me eligibility under review, Criminality passed and security not started.

No ADRs requested. Post 9th may my calls never got connected and emails were received with generic response that file is in queue for review or application is still in process etc

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Hello Everyone,

Hey

What a coincidence. I also received my PPR today at 7:52 am