Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
ADR was requested on November 23rd and it was language test score copy.
Cool - so they asked for it when they were doing your R10 check. Has the ADR status changed later? My ADR still says that it is "Under Review" - they had asked for Schedule A while completing the R10 check on my application.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have noticed quite a few have replied to you. I just thought I will share my experience too. I was asked for Schedule A in mid-Nov and had submitted it then before the deadline. When I asked for my GCMS notes in February - there was a comment that the "Case if parked because of Schedule A" - so yes there seems to be a system for ADRs. Now, I did move to IP2 on 12th March so I am not sure how much it delays the process. Also, nowadays, many who get an ADR around or close to six months, gets the PPR soon after that as the file is being actively reviewed by the office.

I hope I have helped in someway. All the best for the wait ahead :)
Even I was asked for Schedule A but that was back in November. Can't really make out about any delay lol

Mar 14, 2019
Single applicant here too waiting in queue at Ottawa.

Has any Indian Single application got their PPR here?
Single applicant from India, AOR Oct 12th, Visa office - Ottawa.
Got ADR on April 4th for Proof of funds, uploaded gift deed and ADR status changed to Not Applicable in 2 days. No movement after that. Called CIC last week, the agent said Eligibility - passed, Criminality - Passed, Security - not started :(

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Got ADR on April 4th for Proof of funds, uploaded gift deed and ADR status changed to Not Applicable in 2 days. No movement after that. Called CIC last week, the agent said Eligibility - passed, Criminality - Passed, Security - not started :(
What's your noc?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Atleast you've crosses 2/3 hurdles :)

Single Indian Residents seem to be getting it late these days :)

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Even I was asked for Schedule A but that was back in November. Can't really make out about any delay lol
They mentioned anything in your GCMS? There were a few in Oct who had it too but they werent single applicants and I think they already got PPR

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hey, everyone. My Review of additional documents section changed from "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" to "Not Applicable" this morning. I had only submitted the IMM5669e yesterday. Does the status change mean anything?
I think u should call and inquire if ur file has been approved

priyankag

Jul 2, 2018
The average timeline for FSW-O Indians from Ottawa is 160-200 days.

Ottawa has really slowed down now. Your eligibility has been met but my file has been untouched since it was transferred to Ottawa :(

So many people are left in the dark.
hmmmm.. hope we all get through in April..

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
You have passed the biggest hurdle of eligibility! Just the last phase of waiting now :)

bms123bms

Apr 16, 2019
Cool - so they asked for it when they were doing your R10 check. Has the ADR status changed later? My ADR still says that it is "Under Review" - they had asked for Schedule A while completing the R10 check on my application.
No, status still says under review. Not sure what does R10 or Schedule A mean here.