Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
I uploaded ADR on 23 March and last week it changed to ''not applicable''. But I am still waiting for final decision.
I think what agent told you is just a misleading information. I give you one example.
For me as i resided in Saudi arabia, IRCC specifically state that you can provide your PCC once we send you request letter, So i submitted my Saudi PCC after receiving ADR.
does this mean my application will be delayed, i think no as this is the stated procedure.
My 2nd ADR was for RPRF which is also common.

If your ADR status has changed to "Not Applicable", then you're probably going to get it real soon.
Thank you for the reassuring words, I hope you're right, and we all get PPR's this month.

Reactions: ayaz_acca

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi All,
I did my engineering in "Electrical and Electronics Engineering". My canada immigration AOR date is 1st Dec, 2018.

Yesterday I got a request for "additional documents required" from CIC. They need information on SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FOR STUDENTS. I am not a student.I am not sure what to respond on the following questions.
Please help me as I only have 6 more days to respond to these queries.

2- Proposed, current or past thesis.
We never had to create any thesis, should it be NA ?

3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).
There were many professors who taught me during engineering? What should I write here ?

4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies
There were many professors who taught me during engineering? What should I write here ?

5- List of publication(s) and research papers
No publications or research papers were created by me. Should it be NONE ?

6- Source(s) of funding for studies.
Education Loan from "State Bank of India" bank.
Since I got a job after my engineering, I paid the entire load in easy monthly installments and the entire loan was repaid by April 2010.

7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or
organisation and in what field of work?

What should I write here ?

Name of company : Are they asking my current company ?
Duties: Are they asking my current duties ?
Name of supervisor(s) : Are they asking name of my current Supervisors ?
Hi - From what I gather, this seems to be a genuine mistakes by IRCC since you seem to have applied under FSWO. You can do two things. Raise a CSE and explain to them that you seemed to have received an incorrect ADR request. All CSEs get recorded in the system so you will have communicated your view. You can also provide a LOE and upload it on the CIC website too. Your not the first one to get this so do check around for more details before replying.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
He
Guys,
I have been a silent reader of this forum to keep myself updated on the timelines. Below are key dates of my profile:
AOR: October 23rd
Additional Document Request: November 23rd
Document shared: November 23rd
Medical Passed: Decemeber 15th

No updates since then and it's going to complete 6 months in a week. I tried calling them but it does not get through. May I ask someone to share the correct number to call from India.
Additionally, I don't know about my visa office so can someone guide me how to find it out?

Thanks
Hey what was the ADR? was it schedule A?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello guys, I spoke with an agent yesterday. She was super nice and helpful. She told me some things that were a little alarming, so I'd like some clarification if possible.

I'm on my 190th day, so I asked her why my file was taking so long to process, so she told me that because I'd received two ADR's, my file was no longer eligible for the 180 day processing period. She said that any file that receives an ADR is placed in a different category and they're processed differently from the regular files.

She told me that my eligibility was "Recommend Pass", and my security was ongoing. She said that my additional documents (which I submitted on March 22), were still being reviewed by the agent in-charge.

Has anyone else heard that files with ADR's are processed separately and take longer than normal files?
I have noticed quite a few have replied to you. I just thought I will share my experience too. I was asked for Schedule A in mid-Nov and had submitted it then before the deadline. When I asked for my GCMS notes in February - there was a comment that the "Case if parked because of Schedule A" - so yes there seems to be a system for ADRs. Now, I did move to IP2 on 12th March so I am not sure how much it delays the process. Also, nowadays, many who get an ADR around or close to six months, gets the PPR soon after that as the file is being actively reviewed by the office.

I hope I have helped in someway. All the best for the wait ahead :)

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Guys
AOR Oct 11
FSW-O (India)
Visa Office- Ottawa
Background check started- 8th March
No update since then.
Called CIC last week, I was told Eligibility in process, criminality passed, security not started yet.
Don't know what to do.
Please suggest
Same here :) all of us seem to be in some special queue in Ottawa!

Reactions: SithLord

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
If your ADR status has changed to "Not Applicable", then you're probably going to get it real soon.
Thank you for the reassuring words, I hope you're right, and we all get PPR's this month.

Thanks for your words such a relief and motivation,
Hope to have some good news in this week, as 4 days long weekend coming ahead

Reactions: Newbee2019

Teeto89

Apr 11, 2019
Hey, everyone. My Review of additional documents section changed from "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" to "Not Applicable" this morning. I had only submitted the IMM5669e yesterday. Does the status change mean anything?

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
Surprisingly there are no PPRs today. Even Immitracker shows only one case with PPR today. So uncommon situation, usually there are a lot of good news on Tuesday.
There was a PPR rain for november AOR candidates.They all posted in the forum but failed to update in immitracker.lot of people who get PPR don't report it until a week or so.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hey, everyone. My Review of additional documents section changed from "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" to "Not Applicable" this morning. I had only submitted the IMM5669e yesterday. Does the status change mean anything?
Your file has been approved.ppr coming anytime