+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

gpdave

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
Congrats... Me too waiting for PPR AOR is October 26.. By the way the PPR email is giving you the details of VFS office to be contacted?? or by default it is VFS Dubai.. Eager to hear from you being a UAE member. I am from AUH
It only offers the email address of Abu Dhabi immigration for contacting them. For submission, it provides the address of VFS office in Abu Dhabi and mentions the courier service provider (Aramex) for return of passports. Also, mentioned is that we cannot personally visit the Immigration office as it not open to public. Hence, Passports can only be sent by courier.

Reactions: ciscomathew

gpdave

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
congratulations mate.. seems like party time for you but not for all..

AOR - 28th Oct and still waiting.. no updates since Medical; as per GCMS generated on 6th March only R10, Medical and Criminality are done. Eligibility and Security not even started :(
Don't worry Rafay, you will get it very soon. Work must be going on in the background. One fine morning you will receive the PPR email.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I have a query regarding passport validity.

I received PPR email which says the passport must be valid for 6months, my passport expires on 18/10/2019 which is valid just about 6months.
Is it ok to submit it for stamping or should I apply for a new one?

How strict are they on validity?
Hi, I suggest you get a new one. It's not just a Visa, its also that for traveling your passport needs to be valid for more than 6 months.

Reactions: Newbee2019

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am 11 days away from the estimated completion date and yet no ghost visit or PPR!!

Don't even know calling the CIC would be fruitful.
Have you called them before? Did they tell you whether your completion date has been pushed?

They told me I should recieve mine by June 11 lol

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
I was told by my consultant that it would take 6-8 months for PPR :D
Yes it’s true.. as per current trends 50% are completed in 6 months and rest after 6 months.. if your eligibility is met .. no ADR.. and no criminal history.. you are good to go..

Wait is frustrating but as I always say.. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO ACCELERATE THE PROCESS.. so chill guys..

I am also about to complete 6 months.. 15 days to go..:cool:

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
Yes it’s true.. as per current trends 50% are completed in 6 months and rest after 6 months.. if your eligibility is met .. no ADR.. and no criminal history.. you are good to go..

Wait is frustrating but as I always say.. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO ACCELERATE THE PROCESS.. so chill guys..

I am also about to complete 6 months.. 15 days to go..:cool:
Is your eligibility met?