+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
two times I have called them.. and both times the agents have given me nothing.. they quite rudely shrugged me off..
I ordered gcms to get a clear picture but only got to know that my eligibility and security hadn't even started.. I'm dying to know if there's been any progress since then but I must admit I'm a little afraid to call them after my last two experiences :(
dont worry jus stay positive

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
They say .. why do you keep calling us? .. Is there a concern? You need to be patient... You should call us after 6 months.. you should call us after August.. I am like.. yeah right..
That’s why I always say.. please control your anxieties.. don’t call them again n again.. before 6 months.. there is nothing they can do..

Reactions: Godsgrace1989

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
They say .. why do you keep calling us? .. Is there a concern? You need to be patient... You should call us after 6 months.. you should call us after August.. I am like.. yeah right..
Lol :D:D:D

We are calling because we are concerned :D:D:D Oh well, nothing really we can do other than wait

Reactions: Newbee2019

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
When last did you call
Last month around March 14. The same day I received my GCMS notes.

The agent didn't say if I had Review Required because no checks had started. According to him, my file has been untouched since it moved to Ottawa on December 17 and they pushed my completion date to June 11.

rafaykhalid89

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018

The agent didn't say if I had Review Required because no checks had started. According to him, my file has been untouched since it moved to Ottawa on December 17 and they pushed my completion date to June 11.
same here.. Ottawa hasn't touched my file as well since it moved from Edmonton on 28th November.. as per my gcms generated on 6th March Eligibility and Security didn't even start..

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019

I dont think so agents on calls always give true information about files