+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have been a silent reader in this forum for a long time. Finally i received my PPR today.

FSW - O India.
Aor - Oct 21
MEP - Nov 21
IP2 - March 26
PPR - April 8

Thanks everyone for showing positivity in this forum.. All the Best for others a d hope you will receive your PPR soon.

Kindly advise the next step of actions. After receiving PPR should we go to vfs office in person or send our passport.

If any group is there which eill provide detail steps kindly share.

Thanks @SithLord @Jas.singh0804 and others for always having positive attitude.
Congrats @Mk298 many people here are waiting for there ppr emails. My AOR is 24 Oct so, I am hopeful now. Apna time aaega. :)

========================================

After PPR – procedure at INDIA VFS

Congratulations for your PPR. You would have got good news via email or through message in your CIC account.

I am sharing some points which you can help you in the next steps.

• Take the print out of PPR letter. – 1 Copy
  • Find out the nearest VFS and their timings. Timings can be checked at the this link. VFS timings You cannot book appointment for Passport transmission services. Each VFS has fixed slots for Travel agents (mostly in mornings), Avoid that time. After lunch time, there will no rush. Plan your visit at that time.
  • Check you passport is valid for next six months at least and have two blank pages. Take photocopies of all the passports (black&white is also fine). You can get copies done at VFS center also. The passport should be same as the one you have mentioned while submitting the application. There is no need to provide old expired passports.
  • You can take all the passports on behalf of all the family members. No authorization letter is also required.
  • Take cash with you for paying the fees. ( 600- 700 INR approx) Just carry cash.
  • Take photographs as per CIC specifications as mentioned here . If you are having difficulty getting correct photographs from outside. The service is available in some VFS Centres also. Whether it is available there or not, you can check it on their website on this link (services at VFS).
  • Procedure at VFS will be like below.
  • Get the token from reception for submission. You can take Phones, car keys etc with you. You need to switch off the mobile. Pen drives, power banks are not allowed, so better check your bags or purses before reaching there.
  • After that wait for your token number and go to the designated counter number. The VFS agent will collect your documents and will put it inside one bag. Everything will be put inside one bag. He will return it to you to may the fees at the cash counter and then go to final counter for submission.
  • Payment can be made only by cash only. After payment go to the final counter as suggested by VFS agent.
  • At the final counter, the agent will ask you for your address if you want the passports to get delivered via Bluedart courier. If you don’t trust the courier services too well (in my case I dint have good experience with them earlier so I opted not to use courier services). Provide your mobile number for SMS service and Thats it done. Keep the receipt safe with you.
  • You can track the progress after submission on their website (Tracking the application) via using the tracking numbers present on the receipt. You will receive tracking numbers via SMS also. If you have not chosen the courier services, you can collect the passport from VFS again. There are specific time slots (check here) for passport collection services. Choose the evening once to avoid rush.

gpdave

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
Congrats @Mk298 many people here are waiting for there ppr emails. My AOR is 24 Oct so, I am hopeful now. Apna time aaega. :)

========================================

After PPR – procedure at INDIA VFS

Congratulations for your PPR. You would have got good news via email or through message in your CIC account.

I am sharing some points which you can help you in the next steps.

• Check you passport is valid for next six months at least and have two blank pages. Take photocopies of all the passports (black&white is also fine). You can get copies done at VFS center also. The passport should be same as the one you have mentioned while submitting the application. There is no need to provide old expired passports
Hi, my wife has submitted her passport yesterday for renewal. Do I need to inform them or can I go straight to VFS with her new passport and old passport copy?

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hi, my wife has submitted her passport yesterday for renewal. Do I need to inform them or can I go straight to VFS with her new passport and old passport copy?
No idea on this. May be someone else will be able to answer your query or you can contact IRCC.

Nav091

Oct 5, 2018
Aor 26 oct, not even single update after medical passed, got Gcms only R10 was done, eligibility in process nothing changed from 26 Nov, From visa office Etobicoke to Vancouver this month.