+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Yuba2891

Mar 19, 2019
thanks a lot bro, by the way i'm planning to travel acroos morroco on my way to canada nchaLah, if things go alright i will bring u yr couscous
It will be a little hard to travel with a couscous on the plane :) but I'll be glad to meet you if you come there, just let me know the date in advance !

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
I am just 2 days away from completing 6 months and no updates since MEP. Stuck in IP1 since then and no movement whatsoever. The wait is getting really exhausting. I wish someone would atleast give us an estimated completion date once it crossed 6 months. The only thing that keeps changing in my profile everyday is the diminishing timeline.

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
I am just 2 days away from completing 6 months and no updates since MEP. Stuck in IP1 since then and no movement whatsoever. The wait is getting really exhausting. I wish someone would atleast give us an estimated completion date once it crossed 6 months. The only thing that keeps changing in my profile everyday is the diminishing timeline.
Where is your Visa Office?

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
bro i dunno whats the deal with ur profile...seriously if were u i would hav pulled off all my hair...i m 169 days now...and in ip2 since 12th match but still i m already half mad...i cant even imagine what u must be feeling...i just hope that u directly get ur ppr...when did u last order gcms?

Reactions: lm1010

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
bro i dunno whats the deal with ur profile...seriously if were u i would hav pulled off all my hair...i m 169 days now...and in ip2 since 12th match but still i m already half mad...i cant even imagine what u must be feeling...i just hope that u directly get ur ppr...when did u last order gcms?
Should get the GCMS by next week. I also raised a CSE where they told me that everything seems fine with my application and no additional docs are required. Sill, I really don't know what's the hold up. The wait is frustrating. I heard that Ottawa usually processes applications within the normal timelines so I am super stressed right now about whats causing the delay. I might only find out once I get my GCMS notes. Somehow I think they have forgotten about my file and it's collecting dust somewhere.

Yache12

Mar 26, 2019
Hi
Mine is just 1 day left with same message. Don't know what to do.
I had called 2 weeks ago the agent said criminality and security not started.
I don't know how long will it take and what message will appear on the progress bar tomorrow morning.
Where are you from?
Did you call cic?

Arundddd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
There are more chances of you getting a generic response from IRCC when you raise a CSE. GCMS notes gives you a detailed account of what has happened to your application till date along with dates and other comments added by the case agents. So, GCMS gives you a much better idea, but you will need to wait for a month after you have placed the request.
Thanks buddy

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Hi
Mine is just 1 day left with same message. Don't know what to do.
I had called 2 weeks ago the agent said criminality and security not started.
I don't know how long will it take and what message will appear on the progress bar tomorrow morning.
Where are you from?
Did you call cic?
I called once but the agent refused to tell me anything apart from what was already in my profile. So making the call was absolutely useless. Just waiting for my GCMS notes now. Hopefully I'll learn something from them. FSW-O India.

ludmilaprates

Mar 29, 2019
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-11-2018
You ordered first GCMS notes way too soon. Was R10 check completed for you when you ordered GCMS? Its usually better to order one after 3 months as that is when R10 checks are completed and you get a clear picture of where your application stand.

So you didn't get any ghost update either? This is the number +1 613 944 4000

I really find it strange that no movement has happened in your application yet. But then its Ottawa and they have recently become super slow :(

Give IRCC a call, I feel like you may have already had some movement.
Thank you! I'll call them on Monday morning.
I've noticed some PPR for October AOR this weekend, but I wasn't one of them. So sad...

pratheekb

Mar 6, 2019
It's official , My deadline is up and I'm still in IP1.

AOR - Oct 1st
MEP - Nov 1st
VO - Ottawa
Eligibility - met
Security / criminality - unknown

Text on the profile now reads

"Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to."

Yache12

Mar 26, 2019

AOR - Oct 1st
MEP - Nov 1st
VO - Ottawa
Eligibility - met

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to."
Same here

Warraich89

Oct 2, 2018
Your NOC?

AOR - Oct 1st
MEP - Nov 1st
VO - Ottawa
Eligibility - met