+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
I know its disheartening in a way but I consider it as good too. At least you will know where your file is and if you should be waiting for the PPR eagerly or should calm a bit.
i called them on friday after over a month and heard the same status from agent. he added that the application is still in the 6 month time frame. :-(
though only 23 days are remaining now for me and still IP1

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
It's official , My deadline is up and I'm still in IP1.

AOR - Oct 1st
MEP - Nov 1st
VO - Ottawa
Eligibility - met
Security / criminality - unknown

Text on the profile now reads

"Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to."
Wow.........So sorry man. I can literally feel your pain. Gone are the days when Ottawa VO was an advantage over other Visa Offices. Now i am seeing Ottawa Visa Offices surpassing 6 months.
Please do the following:
1. Raise GCMS (even if you had before)
2. Call them today and hear whatever they want to say. Now you are very eligible to ask all manner of questions alongside another tentative due date.

Reactions: pratheekb

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Hello Guys,

My AOR is 12th Oct 2018 and it took a while to come to IP2.

My IP2 (We are processing your background check and we will send you a message if we need more information from you) started on 8th March 2019.

My timeline shows 11 days left to complete the regular processing period. I am getting super anxious now.

Can anyone let me know how long does it take from IP2 to PPR as its only 11 days left

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello Guys,

My AOR is 12th Oct 2018 and it took a while to come to IP2.

My IP2 (We are processing your background check and we will send you a message if we need more information from you) started on 8th March 2019.

My timeline shows 11 days left to complete the regular processing period. I am getting super anxious now.

Can anyone let me know how long does it take from IP2 to PPR as its only 11 days left
Hey - I am also on the same timelines as you. All I can say is have patience. Hopefully there should be some movement this week. Have you ordered GCMS notes - did you see anything of concern in them?

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
i called them on friday after over a month and heard the same status from agent. he added that the application is still in the 6 month time frame. :-(
though only 23 days are remaining now for me and still IP1
Oh!! Somebody please tell us what is happening at CPC- Ottawa !! :confused:

Apparently every one is stuck :cool: I’m only 8 days behind my 6 month mark. Just keeping the hopes high that the final decision be good.

rupinderk29

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
hello guys
i have made a request for GCMS today under ATI process and apply online with fee of $5. is this a right site to apply ?

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Hey - I am also on the same timelines as you. All I can say is have patience. Hopefully there should be some movement this week. Have you ordered GCMS notes - did you see anything of concern in them?
Hello,

No I havent ordered GCMS notes yet but I'm planning to call them today. How do I know if my eligibility has been cleared ??

Have you ordered GCMS notes ?

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Hello,

No I havent ordered GCMS notes yet but I'm planning to call them today. How do I know if my eligibility has been cleared ??

Also I have never received an ADR in the entire time frame.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
hello guys
i have made a request for GCMS today under ATI process and apply online with fee of $5. is this a right site to apply ?
Do you reside in Canada?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello,

The only way to know of eligibility is via GCMS notes or if you are lucky enough, the agent will inform you when you call them. I ordered mine through getgcms.com