+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

tony789456

Jun 16, 2017
Dear Forum Members,

I'm in a fix with my GCMS notes that I just received. My Estimated remaining processing time is 48 Day(s). I'm perplexed on the number of pages which is 157 and people here are posting their notes excerpts as if they received 2 pages. Well, the real problem comes in when I see "obolete" in front of my IELTS and Work Experience in some places...also that the Universities (spouse & mine are unrecognized).

Our IELTS have not expired, my work experience is rock solid and can be verified, our unis are of international standing/ECA done.

Any help would be great!

Cant copy info here since the getscms guys sent me a scan/pic pdf file...

Reactions: sentieh

kctata

Mar 8, 2019
Dallas
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
08-10-2018
All,

My AOR is Oct 7. I have not received any updates whatsoever, no ghost updates or anything else? I am a little panicky, unsure what is going on. I tried multiple times to call the agents, but could never get any answers.
My score is 457. IELTS is 8.5 cumulative. Citizenship is India and country of residence is USA.
Below is what I see as of today. The tracker shows 23 days remaining:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any inputs are much appreciated. Thanks!

tony789456

Jun 16, 2017
All,

My AOR is Oct 7. I have not received any updates whatsoever, no ghost updates or anything else? I am a little panicky, unsure what is going on. I tried multiple times to call the agents, but could never get any answers.
My score is 457. IELTS is 8.5 cumulative. Citizenship is India and country of residence is USA.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they sure seem to be taking their sweet time but don't see any reason to be all worked up...it seems to have progressed alright...having said that...I think you should've received a request for your biometrics...better put in an email to them...they forgot to send me my letter :) best

mss27

Feb 27, 2019
All,

My stats are similar to yours and my AOR is Oct 12. My file is in Montreal VO and i'm pretty sure yours as well based on your file status. This is pretty normal with files chilling at Montreal. No need to panic.

mss27

Feb 27, 2019
Dear Forum Members,

I'm in a fix with my GCMS notes that I just received. My Estimated remaining processing time is 48 Day(s). I'm perplexed on the number of pages which is 157 and people here are posting their notes excerpts as if they received 2 pages. Well, the real problem comes in when I see "obolete" in front of my IELTS and Work Experience in some places...also that the Universities (spouse & mine are unrecognized).

Our IELTS have not expired, my work experience is rock solid and can be verified, our unis are of international standing/ECA done.

Any help would be great!

Cant copy info here since the getscms guys sent me a scan/pic pdf file...
Don't worry about Obsolete appearing. It's there in everybody's notes.
Look at the following:
Page 2 of notes
Activity 1-5
Read the NOTES section (last 4 pages)

Reactions: tony789456

kctata

Mar 8, 2019
Dallas
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
08-10-2018
My stats are similar to yours and my AOR is Oct 12. My file is in Montreal VO and i'm pretty sure yours as well based on your file status. This is pretty normal with files chilling at Montreal. No need to panic.
Thanks! This is reassuring!
Keeping my fingers crossed!

wanderlustdev

Mar 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Med's Request
09-11-2018
I'm still waiting on the golden email. How long does it normally take to get the mail after approval?

P.S. I called CIC on Tuesday and was told that my application was approved from March 4th.
I think you should expect it this coming Monday. All the best xx

wanderlustdev

Mar 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Med's Request
09-11-2018
AOR: OCTOBER 12
NATIONALITY: Nigeria
RESIDENCE: South Africa
SINGLE APPLICANT

Not sure what my Visa Office is. Not gotten any ghost update either.
Here's what my profile looks like at the moment. Holding thumbs.

Application step
Current status Help
Biometrics Completed. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
AOR: OCTOBER 12
NATIONALITY: Nigeria
RESIDENCE: South Africa
SINGLE APPLICANT

Not sure what my Visa Office is. Not gotten any ghost update either.
Here's what my profile looks like at the moment. Holding thumbs.

Application step
Current status Help
Biometrics Completed. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
In the same boat ...everything same for me ..including country of birth but am residing in Nigeria ...though I have passed ..medical,criminality and eligibility. only waiting for security ..which is in progress ..call cic to find out abt ur status ..

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Don't worry about Obsolete appearing. It's there in everybody's notes.
Look at the following:
Page 2 of notes
Activity 1-5
Read the NOTES section (last 4 pages)
U share it here either

wanderlustdev

Mar 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Med's Request
09-11-2018
In the same boat ...everything same for me ..including country of birth but am residing in Nigeria ...though I have passed ..medical,criminality and eligibility. only waiting for security ..which is in progress ..call cic to find out abt ur status ..
Will call CIC Monday morning, thank you. Although I get the feeling there will be quite a few PPRs sent through on Monday/Tuesday, same happened this last Monday.

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
I'm in the same boat as you. Application approved on March 9th and no PPR email yet.
When I spoke to the CIC agent she said there's no time frame for when they can send it through and just to keep checking emails.

Other threads have said 10 days others have waited 5-8 weeks!
Did you get a ghost update before the approval??

Thanks for your answer in advance