Kigali
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
October 11 2018
There are some March AOR who are still waiting for movement since they went into Eligibility Review in October :)

So it's a pretty long and stressful wait
There's something I don't understand though. I thought this EE was a 6 month thingie by and large and only rare cases exceed the timeline. I woulda thought that was time enough to approve or reject an application.

Nat.wilde

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Could you answer this question for me please.

I'm still waiting on the golden email. How long does it normally take to get the mail after approval?

P.S. I called CIC on Tuesday and was told that my application was approved from March 4th.
I'm in the same boat as you. Application approved on March 9th and no PPR email yet.
When I spoke to the CIC agent she said there's no time frame for when they can send it through and just to keep checking emails.

Other threads have said 10 days others have waited 5-8 weeks!

Reactions: Application18

jamaicanwoman

Mar 11, 2019
I'm in the same boat as you. Application approved on March 9th and no PPR email yet.
When I spoke to the CIC agent she said there's no time frame for when they can send it through and just to keep checking emails.

I was just reading a thread that says 1 - 3 weeks. Hopefully we can get it within our 6 months timeline.

alukom2001

Mar 14, 2018
I need clarification on my application. Mine is through Manitoba Provincial Nominee.
AOR on October 4, 2018 but since my eligibility has been under review.

How do I know where my visa office is? Also, I tried calling several times, after given them my application number and year of birth, they just read what is on my profile and the prompt says all agents are busy then end the call. How do I contact them?

SlimGrisson

Mar 12, 2019
Kigali
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
October 11 2018

After the application is approved, does it go to the LVO for Final Review or is the PPR Mail directly triggered by the Case Agent?

Landrover88

Feb 23, 2019
Hi Guys!

So my question is little different. I have about 7 years of work experience from about 5 employers.

As the max points we get is for 3 years work experience, and getting Reference Letter is exact Express Entry format is a pain from different employers. I was actually wondering if I can ONLY show my last two employers as they would cover my 3 years.

Or I need to show my ENTIRE professional career?

Any help is appreciated!

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Hi Guys!

So my question is little different. I have about 7 years of work experience from about 5 employers.

As the max points we get is for 3 years work experience, and getting Reference Letter is exact Express Entry format is a pain from different employers. I was actually wondering if I can ONLY show my last two employers as they would cover my 3 years.

Or I need to show my ENTIRE professional career?

Any help is appreciated!
My experience is that you will need to show proper letters for three years and for remaining years you can have any letters or even if you don't have it then it won't matter much. However you will need to declare where you worked for that time period. May be some more knowledgeable people can shed some light.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
I am thinking to order GCMS today too. By the way you are already in IP2 and you ordered GCMS. Anything you feel would be concerning to IRCC on the papers you submitted?
Not in regrards of eligibility. I showed funds quite more than required for single applicant, though major portion is in Fixed deposits and rest in my account that I use regularly. Attached a lot for my experience proof as well. Only gcms notes could clear. But I do have 2 previous rejections and did tell about them in my application.
In short I cannot say what could be the reason.

Reactions: Anishcool

raja1028

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Could you answer this question for me please.

I'm still waiting on the golden email. How long does it normally take to get the mail after approval?

P.S. I called CIC on Tuesday and was told that my application was approved from March 4th.
There is no fixed timeline . Some receive immediately and some received after few weeks too. Since your application is already approved , you just have to wait patiently for you copr and start planning your future if you are Outland applicant.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
There's something I don't understand though. I thought this EE was a 6 month thingie by and large and only rare cases exceed the timeline. I woulda thought that was time enough to approve or reject an application.
That was back in 2017 when EE was still new and people were getting PPRs in 3-4 months.

Now, it's a miracle if they get it in 6 months. More and more people are applying for Canada and they keep sending out ITAs without clearing the backlogs. They're also probably short on staff. So all this is making processing times longer.

It's about time they update their website about processing times. Its not 6 months anymore. Realistically one should expect PPR 6-12 months.

Tkps

Mar 9, 2019
If you're under eligibility review, it may take a very long time. Might be even a year. Its pretty complicated depends on case by case basis
What’s the difference in eligibility under review and we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements, isn’t it the same thing

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
My experience is that you will need to show proper letters for three years and for remaining years you can have any letters or even if you don't have it then it won't matter much. However you will need to declare where you worked for that time period. May be some more knowledgeable people can shed some light.[/QUOTE

Just pick 3 years experience and show the other in your history ....then provide reference letter for the three years and paystub ...including other relevant doc required

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
What’s the difference in eligibility under review and we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements, isn’t it the same thing
Reviewing your eligibility means they're verifying whether you meet all the points you claim.

Eligibility under review means something under your eligibility has been flagged. They found something suspicious and want further review on it.