+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Indian agents are over smart. tbh if only I had learnt about this forum earlier - I would've filled my application myself!
same here...i felt like i was an idiot to go to an agent...frankly i knew almost everything related to this whole process...i only had some confusion regarding my noc code...it was as if i paid the money only to delay my stuff...i was constantly pestering him regarding my giftdeed and stuff...i made all my loe letters and gift affidavit and gave it to him...he didnt bother to attach it...only if they ask then bla bla bla...even my job doxuments, he didnt attach salary stubs ...only reference/duty letter, experience and appointment letter....guess what he wasnt even giving me credentials....i fought with him, paid him off to get my credentials...now i am praying that they dont ask for anymore adr, that will only delay my work...i literally served everything on the platter for him..all documents...he easily delayed me by 1 month

Reactions: Nikita786

raja1028

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
same here...i felt like i was an idiot to go to an agent...frankly i knew almost everything related to this whole process...i only had some confusion regarding my noc code...it was as if i paid the money only to delay my stuff...i was constantly pestering him regarding my giftdeed and stuff...i made all my loe letters and gift affidavit and gave it to him...he didnt bother to attach it...only if they ask then bla bla bla...even my job doxuments, he didnt attach salary stubs ...only reference/duty letter, experience and appointment letter....guess what he wasnt even giving me credentials....i fought with him, paid him off to get my credentials...now i am praying that they dont ask for anymore adr, that will only delay my work...i literally served everything on the platter for him..all documents...he easily delayed me by 1 month
Yeah, these agents delay the process and apply according to their convenience. That’s the reason I applied myself without going to an agent. I had very bad experiences with my Australia PR processing.

raja1028

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Just called CIC and came to know that my background check is completed. What can be the next thing in process ? I asked if my application is approved but she adviced me to keep an eye on my account and wait for any mail or updates.

Reactions: Application18

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Ughhh .... still in Ip1 ... AOR 11 Oct, MEP 9 Nov since thn no update ... background check not yet started 26 days left to six month time. So frustrating ...

jamaicanwoman

Mar 11, 2019
I'm still waiting on the golden email. How long does it normally take to get the mail after approval?

P.S. I called CIC on Tuesday and was told that my application was approved from March 4th.

Reactions: Application18

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Indian agents are over smart. tbh if only I had learnt about this forum earlier - I would've filled my application myself!
When I began this PR process. The agent asked for Rs. 75,000/-

I then came across this forum and I saved all the money. Not only that, I have learnt so much from these forums, in return I have been helping onthers on the same boat to go through the process without the help of an agent. Some agents have asked over Rs. 1,00,000/-.

The agents basically don't do anything. You collect all the documents and hand it to the agent and they upload documents for you and put their contact information instead. And for this you pay them Rs. 1,00,000/- :confused:

Last edited: