Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019
So @Fawn1477 , you got 2 ghost updates. And you were in IP2 since meds passed. I guess that means first ghost update was BG started and second one was application approved.

From this I can infer that those of us who recently moved to IP2 in the past week and then got a ghost update after that - they have their applications approved.

I got a ghost update after IP2 and I want to call CIC and confirm but I seem to be calling the in the wrong time every time. Never get connected cz of high volume of calls. So I want to ask - if I raise a CSE will it be useful? Do CSEs mention your application was approved, before they even send the PPR email?

Also, @Fawn1477 did the agent mention how soon you could receive your golden email?

Yes I had 2 ghost updates on the same day.

I was surprised because I called CIC on Wednesday morning and agent said nothing had been met on my account and eligibility was still in progress (I heard the same thing a month ago).

About 6 hrs later on the same day, I had the first ghost update to my surprise. And 7hrs later, another ghost update.

Did they complete my security and background check within 7hrs? I am guessing this has always been in progress and my profile just got updated.

As regards, update from the agent I spoke with first..I think she probably did not look at my file.

Agent said I am still within processing time and golden email will arrive soon. He could not give a date, but assured me not to worry.

I think you should give CIC a call. They will tell you if it has been approved. Raising a CSE could also help. I always called around 730am, 12pm, 3pm, 5pm ottawa time and I get through

Hope you get PPR soon

Reactions: Nikita786

Fawn1477

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019
My profile moved to IP2 yesterday. AOR 19 Oct.

Did you get a ghost update? You should call CIC. My cousin has the same AOR and got approved over a week ago. He had a ghost update and called to confirm. No email yet for her

Fawn1477

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019
Yeah. Even I had the same thought as I too had two ghost updates recently and even tried to call CIC yesterday but couldn’t connect to the agent. Automated response was just reading the information which is visible to us in our application status.
Congratulations on your ghost update. Keep trying to call them. Anytime around 12pm is usually good to get through

Reactions: raja1028

azambhrgn

Sep 5, 2018
Did you get a ghost update? You should call CIC. My cousin has the same AOR and got approved over a week ago. He had a ghost update and called to confirm. No email yet for her
It was a ghost update.
I called to CIC 3 days back and they replied nothing has started yet. So I was not expecting.

I will call them again on Monday.

Reactions: Fawn1477

ssd1995

Aug 22, 2018
AOR Oct 12
FSW O
Single Applicant

I've received an ADR regarding gifted money for POF. I plan to submit what's required in the next couple of days.

As per trends, how long do you guys think I'll have to wait for PPR after submitting ADR?

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
AOR Oct 12
FSW O
Single Applicant

I've received an ADR regarding gifted money for POF. I plan to submit what's required in the next couple of days.

As per trends, how long do you guys think I'll have to wait for PPR after submitting ADR?
Same here. I just got an ADR for explanation of Proof of Funds, and latest bank statements. Oct 8 AOR, FSW O, Single Applicant.
I'm going to submit my Fixed Deposit document, Gift Deeds and bank deposits, along with a Letter of Explanation.
What about you?

ssd1995

Aug 22, 2018
Same here. I just got an ADR for explanation of Proof of Funds, and latest bank statements. Oct 8 AOR, FSW O, Single Applicant.
I'm going to submit my Fixed Deposit document, Gift Deeds and bank deposits, along with a Letter of Explanation.
What about you?
I plan to submit my latest bank statement, gift deed and my sisters' bank statement as proof of transfer since it was an online transfer.
And an LoE as well. Finally something for me to do other than wait.

How much longer do you think we'll have to wait? Know of any similar cases?

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
What about you?
How was the ADR sent to you? Over an email or a notification in your application profile?

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
I plan to submit my latest bank statement, gift deed and my sisters' bank statement as proof of transfer since it was an online transfer.
And an LoE as well. Finally something for me to do other than wait.

How much longer do you think we'll have to wait? Know of any similar c

You should do that as soon as possible ...
Has your eligibility be recommenced passed b4 this ADR for explanation of proof of funds ?thanks as await your response ...