Hello Guys,

I recieved my PPR today.. my timeline is as follows:

AOR: 25th Oct 2018
Biometrics: 6th Nov 2018
RPRF Req: 13 Dec 2018
Additional Docs Req: 21 Jan 2019
Docs Submitted: 30 Jan 2019
PPR: 31 Jan 2019

I am FSW-Outland applicant from Pakistan..
Guys I would just say that dont go into IP1 and IP2 things as it really doesnt matter..

I am praying for all members of this group to get PPR soon..

We all will be living our dream of Canada soon enough ☺☺☺☺
:)

Reactions: atsej

pr131985

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
Detroit
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-10-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2019
LANDED..........
15-06-2019
Congratulations. You are one among the luckiest lot to receive PPR early being an FSW-O Indian resident, if I am not wrong :rolleyes:
Well I am an Indian national, but currently a US resident.
I don't know if that changes anything though.
Based on immitracker, most of the Indian nationals FSW-O from Oct were awaiting PPR until yesterday.
Keep the hopes alive, we all should be getting the emails soon!

Riya Patel

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Hi,

I have received my AOR Oct 4th. I am in Canada and apply Express entry under bcpnp. After received AOR they asked me to update my Canadian pcc on 1st November and they have upload the new document after 2 days. After this no update. Did any one else applied express entry under pnp??

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
Well I am an Indian national, but currently a US resident.
I don't know if that changes anything though.
Based on immitracker, most of the Indian nationals FSW-O from Oct were awaiting PPR until yesterday.
Keep the hopes alive, we all should be getting the emails soon!
Wow, your IELTS results are amazing.

Reactions: pr131985

nessa.aline

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have received my AOR Oct 4th. I am in Canada and apply Express entry under bcpnp. After received AOR they asked me to update my Canadian pcc on 1st November and they have upload the new document after 2 days. After this no update. Did any one else applied express entry under pnp??
Yes, We are in the same boat. AOR Oct 5, Ontario PNP, I submitted PCC on Nov 11. After that no updates. My GCMS notes generated Jan 7, shows that they haven't touched my process after ADR.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Here is my timeline:
AOR - October 3, 2018
Request for RCMP - October 31, 2018
RCMP Submitted - November 6th, 2018

Express Entry

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is there anyone with similar timeline / any update?

Thanks in advance.

atsej

Nov 14, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Here is my timeline:
AOR - October 3, 2018

Express Entry

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance.
Did u get bridging work permit

atsej

Nov 14, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Here is my timeline:
AOR - October 3, 2018

Express Entry

Thanks in advance.
Here is my timeline:
Ita-oct 30,2018
AOR - nov 10, 2018
Request for RCMP - dec 11, 2018
BwP- jan 31,2019
RCMP Submitted - feb 2019

ashok99

Jan 14, 2019
can u explain what is under review and how long take to get ppr.can i contact ircc do u have number to talk with agent.