Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Yeah, I noticed that September is REALLY speeding up! So we just need to be patient!
Exactly mate...if there would have be rejection ..it should have happened before now ...am almost 4months into 6months waiting time ...by 12th February ..it would be exactly 4months for me...I hope before February ending ..the much awaited mail would trigger in ...lol

TatyanaK

Jan 26, 2018
Hello, guys! My AOR is 23th October. Since biometrics have been passed on 26/11 there is no update. I know that my file is in LVO in Warsaw. I read some posts in Facebook groups that if file was transfered to the local visa office, it's a good sign and it means that eligibility was reviewed at Central Intake Office and everything is good. Is it true or it doesn't matter about visa offices? Do agents at local offices do their own review of eligibility and background?

pr131985

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
Detroit
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-10-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2019
LANDED..........
15-06-2019
Hello guys,

Received the PPR email half an hour ago.
I logged into my CIC account and it still says "we are reviewing your eligibility" and "we are processing your background check".
So, I would suggest we should not put much emphasis on IP1 and IP2.
They are processing your case and once its done you will get an email from cic directly.

Cheers!

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Hello guys,

I logged into my CIC account and it still says "we are reviewing your eligibility" and "we are processing your background check".
They are processing your case and once its done you will get an email from cic directly.

Cheers!
Thats exactly my timely ...reviewing ur eligibility and background check in progress ..congrat ..am aor Oct 12th

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Hello guys,

Cheers!
Plz van you share your timeline.. Thanksb

bsrketh

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hello guys,

Received my PPR email an hour ago as well.

AOR - Oct 6th
Med Passed - Nov 9th
IP1 - Nov 11th
IP2 - Dec 12th
PPR Mail - Jan 31st

FSW-O

Citizenship - India
Residence - USA

There is still no update in the account even after the email. I recommend everyone to add this domain address to safe sender list so that it doesn't go to the spam folder. @cic.gc.ca

Thanks

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Hello guys,

AOR - Oct 6th
Med Passed - Nov 9th
IP1 - Nov 11th
IP2 - Dec 12th
PPR Mail - Jan 31st

FSW-O

Citizenship - India
Residence - USA

There is still no update in the account even after the email. I recommend everyone to add this domain address to safe sender list so that it doesn't go to the spam folder. @cic.gc.ca

Thanks
How does it work and how can I fix in my mail to avoid it going to spam ...plz share ur idea

Raaj123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hello guys,

AOR - Oct 6th
Med Passed - Nov 9th
IP1 - Nov 11th
IP2 - Dec 12th
PPR Mail - Jan 31st

FSW-O

Citizenship - India
Residence - USA

Thanks
Congrats :)

Reactions: bsrketh

Raaj123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hello guys,

Cheers!
Congratulations :)

Reactions: pr131985
Dec 4, 2018
Congrats to everyone so far!

My AOR is Oct. 15th.
Medicals were passed on November 15th.
Just received my GCMS notes (processed January 10th) and the latest entry is from November 23rd saying: "PreVU Verified (applicant information)"
Any information on what this means as there haven't been any updates since then.
I'm CEC-Inland

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

shyee

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
man i hope u r right...i have really lost patience and stressed like crazy...guess what my agent could hv done the aor by 24th sept but thanks to him my aor is 13 october...12nov med..since then no change...i dont hv userd id and pass so i cant login...have to beg to him eveytime for snapshot of my profile...funny thing is i was dreaming of celebrating Christmas in Canada and 31st too....so wrong i was....didnt imagine even in my wildest dream that it would be such a slow process....im fsw -o india...450 crs...i just think that indians are being processed super slow..while Nigerians and usa are being processed super fast.....cant comprehend whats going on... is this happening since july or was it always this slow?
I think the introduction of Biometrics in the countries you mentioned made their process fast.

priscabowman

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
03-10-2018
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-09-18
I think October AOR’s will start getting good news mid to end of February. So everyone keep yourself preoccupied with something else till then in order not to get stressed out

Awaisali15

Dec 29, 2018
Hello Guys,

I recieved my PPR today.. my timeline is as follows:

AOR: 25th Oct 2018
Biometrics: 6th Nov 2018
RPRF Req: 13 Dec 2018
Additional Docs Req: 21 Jan 2019
Docs Submitted: 30 Jan 2019
PPR: 31 Jan 2019

I am FSW-Outland applicant from Pakistan..
Guys I would just say that dont go into IP1 and IP2 things as it really doesnt matter..

I am praying for all members of this group to get PPR soon..

We all will be living our dream of Canada soon enough ☺☺☺☺

Last edited: