+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Awaisali15

Dec 29, 2018
Congratulations. 18th October 2018 AOR here and still no updates after Biometrics. Feeling nervous now. BTW, what did they ask for "Additional documents request?"
Hello,

They asked to show POF as I didnt send it at first place. Submitted docs on 30th Jan received PPR on 31st..

You will also get it soon.. they are now processing October’s file. What my experience is, more your docs are well organized, sooner they process the application. Your LOEs and everything matters..

Hopefully you will get Golden Email soon ☺☺

Awaisali15

Dec 29, 2018
Plz what was d ADR they requested for ...would love to know if you don't mind sharing it here ..thanks in advance
They asked for POF. I submitted my father’s gift deed as he had given me settlement amount.

Guys make sure to Notarize gift deeds as I have been to many threads which say notarization is not necessary but I said earlier, more the docs are well organized sooner they process. Dont let them go deep into your application. Provide all possible docs to them which you think they can ask.. so get the gift deed notarized with two witnesses..

Goodluck to you also... you will get PPR soon☺

Last edited:

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
They asked for POF funds. I submitted my father’s gift deed as he had given me settlement amount.

Guys make sure to Notarize gift deeds as I have been to many threads which say notarization is not necessary but I said earlier, more the docs are well organized sooner they process. Dont let them go deep into your application. Provide all possible docs to them which you think they can ask.. so get the gift deed notarized with two witnesses..

Goodluck to you also... you will PPR soon☺
Thank you so much for your reply ...what's tour timeline plz...aor and others

Awaisali15

Dec 29, 2018
Thank you so much for your reply ...what's tour timeline plz...aor and others
My Timeline is as follows:

AOR: 25th Oct 2018
Biometrics: 6th Nov 2018
RPRF Req: 13 Dec 2018
Additional Docs Req: 21 Jan 2019
Docs Submitted: 30 Jan 2019
PPR: 31 Jan 2019

I am FSW-outland applicant

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
My Timeline is as follows:

I am FSW-outland applicant
Oh great one ...am aor Oct 12th and medical pass Nov 8th and biometric letter came same day ,ghost update 9th nov ......then did my biometric on 30th Nov ....review and background check in progress ...since then no other update ...other than progress bar and the message on our profile as regards ....make sure u read ur message ...that's it ...fsw outland ..Nigeria

Awaisali15

Dec 29, 2018
Oh great one ...am aor Oct 12th and medical pass Nov 8th and biometric letter came same day ,ghost update 9th nov ......then did my biometric on 30th Nov ....review and background check in progress ...since then no other update ...other than progress bar and the message on our profile as regards ....make sure u read ur message ...that's it ...fsw outland ..Nigeria
Stay hopefully buddy as now they have started processing OCT applications. I even have seen many applicants from CEC stream who have not received any update but what I am listening is that Feb 2019 will bring good news to all oct aor.. so stay tight buddy you will get it anytime soon..

Reactions: mandeep000

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Thank u so so much for the words of encouragement... Alright would keep u inform immediately I get it

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
I
I think the earlier u are able to do your biometric.... The earlier ur file would get processed
I Actually did my biometric.. 3 weeks after notification for biometric instruction letter ...that might also contribute to some delays for people who are where biometric is required

Sibasis

Jan 16, 2019
C
Hello Guys,

I recieved my PPR today.. my timeline is as follows:

I am FSW-Outland applicant from Pakistan..
Guys I would just say that dont go into IP1 and IP2 things as it really doesnt matter..

I am praying for all members of this group to get PPR soon..

We all will be living our dream of Canada soon enough ☺☺☺☺
Ongrats

Riya Patel

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Yes, We are in the same boat. AOR Oct 5, Ontario PNP, I submitted PCC on Nov 11. After that no updates. My GCMS notes generated Jan 7, shows that they haven't touched my process after ADR.

Hi, plz let me know if you get any updates. I have applied for my work permit extension as and I have received yesterday.