Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
October 18, 2018 AOR here. Can anyone tell me whether my background status is in IP1/IP2 state from the given info?

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance!

Juno Sumesh

Mar 14, 2018
October 18, 2018 AOR here. Can anyone tell me whether my background status is in IP1/IP2 state from the given info?

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance!
You are in IP2

Reactions: swordenium

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
How much time does it take from IP2 to PPR? It's been a while I am in that state.

YuriBoskiy

Nov 16, 2018

Thanks in advance!

Statuses are irrelevant.

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hi All,
I got my AOR on 11 Oct 2018 (me and my spouse applied). On Nov 22, I got a request letter from CIC saying that “Please note that we have not received all of the results of your medical examination. Please contact the Panel Physician who conducted your medical examination to ensure all required tests were completed and that there are no outstanding requirements left to complete”
I contacted the hospital and they replied to me with screen shot confirming that they have successfully uploaded all medical reports on their cic portal. I replied back to CIC with the same screen shot on Nov 28 2018. Now its been around 2 months. My CIC account shows as below:

What is worth noticing is that at the same time it says “We are reviewing results of your medical exam” and “We are processing your background check. We will send a message if we need more information”.

Has this or something similar happened with anyone else. I am a bit worried, its been over 3 months and technically my medical hasn’t yet passed.

Any update will be highly appreciated. thanks

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Hi All,
I got my AOR on 11 Oct 2018 (me and my spouse applied). On Nov 22, I got a request letter from CIC saying that “Please note that we have not received all of the results of your medical examination. Please contact the Panel Physician who conducted your medical examination to ensure all required tests were completed and that there are no outstanding requirements left to complete”
I contacted the hospital and they replied to me with screen shot confirming that they have successfully uploaded all medical reports on their cic portal. I replied back to CIC with the same screen shot on Nov 28 2018. Now its been around 2 months. My CIC account shows as below:

What is worth noticing is that at the same time it says “We are reviewing results of your medical exam” and “We are processing your background check. We will send a message if we need more information”.

Has this or something similar happened with anyone else. I am a bit worried, its been over 3 months and technically my medical hasn’t yet passed.

I would suggest you call IRCC and uodate them about your situation.

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi All,

Try calling CIC or raise a CSE.