+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Awaisali15

Dec 29, 2018
Many people in September Aor group have approved applications but are waiting in queue for the PPR email
I see.. Well I think they are quit slow in all departments. I paid RPRF on 17th Decemeber 2018 and uploaded receipt on same day,however, it updated today exactly after one month stating “ Your additional documents have been uploaded”
And all these days I was thinking that next update would be my PPR
I hope now I get it sooner ..

Raaj123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
I see.. Well I think they are quit slow in all departments. I paid RPRF on 17th Decemeber 2018 and uploaded receipt on same day,however, it updated today exactly after one month stating “ Your additional documents have been uploaded”
I don't get to see updates regularly because my file is with lawyer but good thing is it helps me to be patient.
Hopefully everyone gets PPR email within 6 months.

Sibasis

Jan 16, 2019
Can you share that?

My AOR is 25th Oct I received RPRF mail on 13th dec paid on 17th since then no progress.

I wonder why ircc is too slow these days ..
I am also in same situation AOR in Oct 31st, paid RPRF ON Dec8th, but since then no progress.Even my back ground check not started yet. What about you.

Sibasis

Jan 16, 2019
I paid my RPRF on 8thDec till now no update, did your background check started.In my profile only saying we are reviewing your eligibility.

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
I paid my RPRF on 8thDec till now no update, did your background check started.In my profile only saying we are reviewing your eligibility.
My AoR 20 oct still waiting for RPRF fee request, but my Background check is in process since 25 Dec

ashok99

Jan 14, 2019
my aor is 26 oct and medical passed .my background check is we are processing your background check .my work permit expires in 4 months .in progressive bar April 26 my competition date .i need extend or i need to wait till final decision .

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Can you share that?

My AOR is 25th Oct I received RPRF mail on 13th dec paid on 17th since then no progress.

I wonder why ircc is too slow these days ..
Recently ircc got into trouble, and got a lot of bad press for approving a National security threat for PR. I would not be surprised if that is feeddfe into the delay and ircc have gotten very careful.

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
Guys, help please, question:

If the Job Offer letter that you submitted does not have the main duties that matches your NOC, will it be a case for rejection?

My NOC is B-1241 (Administrative Assistant) with the job title Resource Clerk 9, but got promoted to Resource Clerk 11. I thought that because I am still doing the same duties, I would still use the same NOC code. But the problem is, the document that our company provides for duties and responsibilities cannot be altered and the Resource Clerk 11 duties does not clearly state that I am still doing an admin job.

It is already my 91st day after AOR, no rejection yet (and hoping NOT). Just found out today through the GCMS notes that I requested last Dec.19 saying that:

"Submitted letters of reference which are assessed as follows: The evidence on file DOES NOT clearly indicate that the PA performed any of the main duties under the NOC code selected. Review required by an officer for main duties."

I know it was mentioned before in the forum somewhere about this case, but just in case somebody still knows the answer. It's just that I didn't think that this situation would happen to me. :( And I am super worried because a month has passed and I need to do something quick.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Guys, help please, question:

If the Job Offer letter that you submitted does not have the main duties that matches your NOC, will it be a case for rejection?

My NOC is B-1241 (Administrative Assistant) with the job title Resource Clerk 9, but got promoted to Resource Clerk 11. I thought that because I am still doing the same duties, I would still use the same NOC code. But the problem is, the document that our company provides for duties and responsibilities cannot be altered and the Resource Clerk 11 duties does not clearly state that I am still doing an admin job.

It is already my 91st day after AOR, no rejection yet (and hoping NOT). Just found out today through the GCMS notes that I requested last Dec.19 saying that:

"Submitted letters of reference which are assessed as follows: The evidence on file DOES NOT clearly indicate that the PA performed any of the main duties under the NOC code selected. Review required by an officer for main duties."

I know it was mentioned before in the forum somewhere about this case, but just in case somebody still knows the answer. It's just that I didn't think that this situation would happen to me. :( And I am super worried because a month has passed and I need to do something quick.
So your letter has different duties to the NOC you chose? If your question is if this can lead to rejection. Then answer is yes. Will it happen depends on how visa officer treats your case.

Reactions: pochfaye0704

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
So your letter has different duties to the NOC you chose? If your question is if this can lead to rejection. Then answer is yes. Will it happen depends on how visa officer treats your case.
there are a few words that matches the NOC but does not clearly state the main duties. anyway, do you think that my application reached 91 days, I would still have a chance that my application would not be rejected hoping the visa officer is kind enough to see the few words related to my NOC?

*just hoping :(

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
there are a few words that matches the NOC but does not clearly state the main duties. anyway, do you think that my application reached 91 days, I would still have a chance that my application would not be rejected hoping the visa officer is kind enough to see the few words related to my NOC?

*just hoping :(
To be honest it is tricky and I'm not sure if IRCC agents / visa officers are consistent in how they treat it. I have seen examples on forums where analysts looked at job duties and made a note that job duties are different from NOC but then changed the NOC themselves and didn't even put file in review required. And then there are some cases where sadly end result was a rejection.

I read your post again. The analyst made the comment that evidence does not "clearly indicate" the job duties. So, I guess it's because some duties matched but majority may be didn't.

You can probably try getting a letter from some colleague or manager which has your duties listed which exactly match what is required by NOC and upload the letter as additional evidence using the web form (also known as CSE or case specific enquiry). Many people take this route to provide additional supporting documents. I think it may be a better route than simply hoping. Take some action if possible.

All the best!

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
To be honest it is tricky and I'm not sure if IRCC agents / visa officers are consistent in how they treat it. I have seen examples on forums where analysts looked at job duties and made a note that job duties are different from NOC but then changed the NOC themselves and didn't even put file in review required. And then there are some cases where sadly end result was a rejection.

I read your post again. The analyst made the comment that evidence does not "clearly indicate" the job duties. So, I guess it's because some duties matched but majority may be didn't.

You can probably try getting a letter from some colleague or manager which has your duties listed which exactly match what is required by NOC and upload the letter as additional evidence using the web form (also known as CSE or case specific enquiry). Many people take this route to provide additional supporting documents. I think it may be a better route than simply hoping. Take some action if possible.

All the best!

Yes, thank you. I already submitted additional documents (job duties, resume and letter of explanation) through CSE just now. :) Thank you so much for looking into my case and giving me some advise. I just hope it is not too late and they have not made any decisions yet.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes, thank you. I already submitted additional documents (job duties, resume and letter of explanation) through CSE just now. :) Thank you so much for looking into my case and giving me some advise. I just hope it is not too late and they have not made any decisions yet.
Nah things are slow (although in this case that is good for you). So they wouldn't have made a decision yet.

wamcee

Jan 13, 2019
Hello All, my AOR date is 5th Oct 2018. Wanted to know if there is any whatsapp group which I can join for October AOR cases?