+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

AllieKatt

Dec 2, 2018
Hi guys, i'm new here... Submitted my application on Oct 21st/AOR Oct 21st. Current status:
•Medicals passed
• Got my Biometrics instruction Letter on Nov 21st-- submitted the 23rd
•"No additional documents needed"

Everything else remains the same so far. Fingers crossed I won't have a long wait for PPR!

Good luck to everyone!

talwinder@

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Almost everyone is in the same stage.. madical passed but ip2 not yet started...
Hi guys, i'm new here... Submitted my application on Oct 21st/AOR Oct 21st. Current status:
•Medicals passed
• Got my Biometrics instruction Letter on Nov 21st-- submitted the 23rd
•"No additional documents needed"

Everything else remains the same so far. Fingers crossed I won't have a long wait for PPR!

Good luck to everyone!
is your background saying in progress?

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello All,
What is the wait time in IP2.
Also when the status is in IP2,does that mean eligibility and background is already complete.

Please let me know.

Thanks you!
IP1 says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
IP2 says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

hope this helps !!

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello,
AOR 28th October

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics Completed. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Pls advice
U in IP2 Stage !! Mate

gurry_preet

Dec 25, 2008
Sir,
Hi am from India I applied online application under MPNP with all documents after getting LOA .I got my file number on 16 Nov 2018 and how much time will take for next step and also want to know my spouse was visited at Quebec Canada in 2013 for attend conference and he remained their 6 months and came back to India within their visa entry period I want to know my application will be affected for this matter ?

YuriBoskiy

Nov 16, 2018
Sir,
Hi am from India I applied online application under MPNP with all documents after getting LOA .I got my file number on 16 Nov 2018 and how much time will take for next step and also want to know my spouse was visited at Quebec Canada in 2013 for attend conference and he remained their 6 months and came back to India within their visa entry period I want to know my application will be affected for this matter ?
You are in the wrong thread.