+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Aishu2018

Oct 7, 2018
The steps don't seem to be straightforward ip1 -> na -> ip2 -> na -> ppr.
I submitted early October, went through all those stages in the background check incl. medical passed and biometrics up to ip2. This morning woke up to an email only to find a "How to find a job in Canada" in my account, the exact same document that was uploaded when I first entered the pool and the background status has gone back to "We will let you know when we start your background check"
I have also recieved a similar email on 22Nov. Any further updates on your side?

Can-Inland

Nov 26, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
05-11-2018

TrueIndian

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Hi Guys, Does RCMP provide a tracking number for the certified criminal record check document they send in mail ?. My document is shipped 5 days ago and it has not been delivered to me yet

talwinder@

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Hi Guys, Does RCMP provide a tracking number for the certified criminal record check document they send in mail ?. My document is shipped 5 days ago and it has not been delivered to me yet
i got it after 10 days... canada post strike effect.

talwinder@

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
when did they ship it and when did you get ?. Is there a way to track the item?
there is no way to track it ...you can call them or email them..they will let you know when they have completed it and what is expected date to arrive but still there is strike affect no one can tell you exact date.

TrueIndian

Star Member
May 30, 2015
there is no way to track it ...you can call them or email them..they will let you know when they have completed it and what is expected date to arrive but still there is strike affect no one can tell you exact date.
I have called RCMP and it has been shipped 5 days ago. Due to strike they have a backlog. Hopefully I might get it by the end of this week.

druzhynin

Oct 3, 2018
Kyiv, Ukraine
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, everybody!
Last Friday there was an ghost update in my profile but I thought that it was an update for dependent person biometrics. 2 hours ago I received RPRF pay request, biometrics is completed, BG status changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" and yesterday it was "We are processing your background check". The next is PPR. Am I right?