03-10-2018
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-09-18
AOR - 19th Oct. CEC Inland.
IP2 Stage.
Eligibility - Recommend Pass
Criminality - Under Review. Uploaded RCMP PCC on 7th Jan, still no progress. Anybody else faced this issue? How long will it take for them to clear this?
Security - Not started.

According to Estimation of Immitracker, I was supposed to get PPR request
today. :/
Did you order GCMS notes to know your progress.? My AOR is 20 Oct, and I’m curious to know how far along my application is. I’ll probably just wait it out till March at least

Last edited:

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Does someone know if all inland applicants should get RCMP request or it's random?

If you got RCMP request, how long after MEP did you get it?

Thanks!

Can-Inland

Nov 26, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
05-11-2018
Does someone know if all inland applicants should get RCMP request or it's random?

Thanks!
Hi,
I'm FSW Inland- Oct 6 AOR, havent received RCMP request yet. But from what I've heard, if an Inland candidate has stayed in Canada for more than 6 months will be asked for RCMP. So lets see.. will keep you posted.

Are you FSW Inland too?

Thanks.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hi,
I'm FSW Inland- Oct 6 AOR, havent received RCMP request yet. But from what I've heard, if an Inland candidate has stayed in Canada for more than 6 months will be asked for RCMP. So lets see.. will keep you posted.

Are you FSW Inland too?

Thanks.
Hi, I'm CEC inland. I'm in Canada 4.5 years .
Just saw ppl taking about RCMP request and got curious at which stage they ask for it, and does it apply to everyone. Wish we could've uploaded it initially with the application if it is mandatory for all inland applicants.

Thanks for your response.
And yes pls, keep me posted.

Good luck :)

cj0305

Jan 4, 2019
Just saw ppl taking about RCMP request and got curious at which stage they ask for it, and does it apply to everyone. Wish we could've uploaded it initially with the application if it is mandatory for all inland applicants.

Hi, I am also CEC Inland, been here for 4 years.

I don't think they request it to all inland applicants. I filled my app along with a friend, he got RCMP request 1 month later and I didn't or I haven't :)

Also, a coworker was AOR sept 2018, he already got PPR and never submitted RCMP, so I guess not everyone needs it.

Can-Inland

Nov 26, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
05-11-2018

I don't think they request it to all inland applicants. I filled my app along with a friend, he got RCMP request 1 month later and I didn't or I haven't :)

Also, a coworker was AOR sept 2018, he already got PPR and never submitted RCMP, so I guess not everyone needs it.
May be the coworker hasnt been here long enough? Anyways, doesnt matter much.. lets wait and see . :)

TrueIndian

Star Member
May 30, 2015
I have uploaded the RCMP Document on Dec 7th and according to call center agent they have reviewed it and my criminality is PASSED now. However my cic online account doesn't reflect the same status. It says 'The additional documents you provided have been uploaded'.

I guess we shouldn't be worried too much about the status we see on our CIC account's. It doesn't reflect the actual stage our application is at. GCMS notes or Calling a CIC agent (If your call is picked by a kind agent) would help us get a better picture of our application status.

Having said that the rate at which CEC applications are processed has been decreased drastically from 2017 to 2018. Hope it gets better in 2019 at-least. In Jan 2019 month 20 CEC applications got approved until now. Let's hope they speed up processing soon.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018

Thanks.
That helps.

I'll have to learn to be patient and see what happens next :)

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hi,

Are you FSW Inland too?

Thanks.

Looks like some people get and some dont. We'll have to be patient and see :)

I'm CEC inland.

Good luck, hope your PPR comes soon!

kebib

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Review of additional docs changed to "we are reviewing the adr you submitted" from Not Applicable
Did anyone here notice this change in their account?

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Did you order GCMS notes to know your progress.? My AOR is 20 January, and I’m curious to know how far along my application is. I’ll probably just wait it out till March at least
No. Planning to order GCMS Notes after two weeks if no update or progress in application. I spoke to CIC agent on 20th Jan, agent said my Eligibility is Recommended Pass, Criminality is under review, Security not started.

Which stream? CEC Inland? It generally takes 3-4 months for PPR for CEC Inland applicants. You should pass your medicals by Feb 20, if any ADR is required they will ask after you pass medicals.

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018

Thanks!
Its random. Many Inland applicants did not receive any RCMP PCC request. I received RCMP request on the day I passed Medicals.

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018

You can still order your RCMP PCC just in case, it takes about 2 to 4 weeks depending on your location.