+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
At least you are in IP2.
For some of us the background check hasn't even started. Its been more than 100 days now.
Sometimes, the stages shown on the account doesn't change, but you get the PPR email eventually. So, I believe, yours would be at the same stage as mine, not just showing on your CIC.

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Sometimes, the stages shown on the account doesn't change, but you get the PPR email eventually. So, I believe, yours would be at the same stage as mine, not just showing on your CIC.
I really hope that is the case. However I have been checking Immitracker and people who received their PPR recently; all were in IP2 stage.

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Okay, do you have any idea when was their AOR?
Their AORs weren't from October of course. Mostly August, July and some from Sept.

But what I mean is, maybe the IP1/IP2 statuses are a reflection of what stage your application is at. Otherwise a good number of people with IP1 would also be getting PPR.

I have also read about some (very few) cases where the CIC account shows IP1 and people have got PPRs. But maybe more recently this might have changed. Not really sure though just thinking out loud.

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
Their AORs weren't from October of course. Mostly August, July and some from Sept.

But what I mean is, maybe the IP1/IP2 statuses are a reflection of what stage your application is at. Otherwise a good number of people with IP1 would also be getting PPR.

I have also read about some (very few) cases where the CIC account shows IP1 and people have got PPRs. But maybe more recently this might have changed. Not really sure though just thinking out loud.
Well based on that, I am expecting the PPR for October in April

E.Mohammad

Oct 9, 2018
Hello,

I have some queries about Background Check status. I came to know from someone (applicant of 2017) who said that he could see his background changes i.e. changed from BG1 to BG2.

From where in the profile I can see this? It only says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". By the way, I am seeing the same message since AOR. Meanwhile I have passed Medical and got the biometric completed, but the background check status never changed and is always same since AOR! I need to know about this fact more clearly.

Also, I have heard recently that this Background Check status does not change anymore. It will remain the same till the issuance of COPR. Please share your idea about it.

Thanks.

sergp

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys,

I am a primary EE applicant with my wife as a dependant. We submitted our application in November, so it's still a lot of waiting. She wants to go back to our home country to visit her family, so I was wondering if there could be any problems with our application if she leaves Canada.
We have valid work permits till the end of 2020. Can she leave without visitor visa in her passport (expired with our old permits, no need to update it so far)? My understanding was that when she leaves I raise CSE to update her address and if we get PPR while she is still there - I will have to submit my passport to Ottawa and she will have to submit it to LVO in our country. In that case she doesn't need visitor visa when she leaves Canada - she can cross the border with PR visa. Is it legit?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Guys, i have seen many people who got RPRF fee request whose AOr in October and later on.
My Aor is 20 Oct and still waiting to pay RPRF.
Do i need to worry about something, but current status of BG is in process since 25th Nov when i enrolled my biomatric.

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hello guys,
Recieved my ppr yesterday 23rd Jan.
Aor 4th October. FSW NSPNP outlander.
Med passed 1st Nov 2018
IP2 from AOR and changed to IP when file was transferred to LVO.
Paid RPRF in Dec 31st. It was not reuested. I paid myself and uploaded through webform.
IP2 again on 19th Jan 2019.

Wishing you all the best.
Congratulations.
Oct files moving forward.

Apoorvaamaaya

Nov 22, 2018
Hello all..
AOR oct 18th
MEP nov 17th..
In IP1 since then till today
But yesterday' i received a ghost update .. but BG check is still in ip1..

Anyone in same situation or can someone tell whats happening??

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hello guys,
Recieved my ppr yesterday 23rd Jan.
Aor 4th October. FSW NSPNP outlander.
Med passed 1st Nov 2018
IP2 from AOR and changed to IP when file was transferred to LVO.
Paid RPRF in Dec 31st. It was not reuested. I paid myself and uploaded through webform.
IP2 again on 19th Jan 2019.

Wishing you all the best.
Congrats..!!! Did you receive any ghost update?