Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Hello guys,
Recieved my ppr yesterday 23rd Jan.
Aor 4th October. FSW NSPNP outlander.
Med passed 1st Nov 2018
IP2 from AOR and changed to IP when file was transferred to LVO.
Paid RPRF in Dec 31st. It was not reuested. I paid myself and uploaded through webform.
IP2 again on 19th Jan 2019.

Wishing you all the best.
Where in our profile will u find ip1 or ip2 written on? Any with ideas plz

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all..
AOR oct 18th
MEP nov 17th..
In IP1 since then till today
But yesterday' i received a ghost update .. but BG check is still in ip1..

Anyone in same situation or can someone tell whats happening??
Ghost update is good and seems your application is touched for further processing. Keep your hopes high. you will reach IP2 soon or PPR might as well ;)

Reactions: Apoorvaamaaya

Yemidd

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hello guys,
Recieved my ppr yesterday 23rd Jan.
Aor 4th October. FSW NSPNP outlander.
Med passed 1st Nov 2018
IP2 from AOR and changed to IP when file was transferred to LVO.
Paid RPRF in Dec 31st. It was not reuested. I paid myself and uploaded through webform.
IP2 again on 19th Jan 2019.

Wishing you all the best.
Hi, Congratulations!! Any idea of your Visa office? I am PNP outland too.
Aor Oct 12

chrisamuzu25

Jan 24, 2019
Hi, Congratulations!! Any idea of your Visa office? I am PNP outland too.
Aor Oct 12
No idea.. an agent told me some time around December when I called to verify status on my application and he told me that my file had been transferred to Dakar Senegal which was my LVO

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
AOR - 19th Oct. CEC Inland.
IP2 Stage.
Eligibility - Recommend Pass
Criminality - Under Review. Uploaded RCMP PCC on 7th Jan, still no progress. Anybody else faced this issue? How long will it take for them to clear this?
Security - Not started.

According to Estimation of Immitracker, I was supposed to get PPR request today. :/

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hey guys,

I am a primary EE applicant with my wife as a dependant. We submitted our application in November, so it's still a lot of waiting. She wants to go back to our home country to visit her family, so I was wondering if there could be any problems with our application if she leaves Canada.
We have valid work permits till the end of 2020. Can she leave without visitor visa in her passport (expired with our old permits, no need to update it so far)? My understanding was that when she leaves I raise CSE to update her address and if we get PPR while she is still there - I will have to submit my passport to Ottawa and she will have to submit it to LVO in our country. In that case she doesn't need visitor visa when she leaves Canada - she can cross the border with PR visa. Is it legit?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Not sure how she didn't update her visa right after extending a work permit. I would not leave the country without a valid visa ( not work permit), cause if it gets long before you get PR and she wants to come back she probably wouldn't be able to. Work permit is not sufficient to reenter.
My understanding was that you need both at all times. I know I had to extend my visa as soon as I got a new work permit...

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
AOR - 19th Oct. CEC Inland.
IP2 Stage.
Eligibility - Recommend Pass
Criminality - Under Review. Uploaded RCMP PCC on 7th Jan, still no progress. Anybody else faced this issue? How long will it take for them to clear this?
Security - Not started.

According to Estimation of Immitracker, I was supposed to get PPR request today. :/
How long after MEP did you receive a request for RCMP?

Dhillon0010

Jan 25, 2019
Hello
Fsw outland
AOR - Oct 20, 2018
MEP - Nov 22, 2018
They say - We are reviewing your eligiblity.
What stage Am I at?
How can I get to know about my Visa office?

Anybody with same dates.?