+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Awaisali15

Dec 29, 2018
Has anyone’s timeline changed from April 2019 to nearer month like Feb or Jan 2019? Or it js still showing the standard 6 months timeline which we already knew while submitting application?

Last edited:

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
hi guys...this is my first tweet(more of a rant)...i have been following the oct aor and just dont know what to even contribute or take from here since all the control is with my freakin agent...doestnt even give me password....paid him about 1400 usd for his absolutely no help....i basically served him everything on platter to just make profile for me, just because i had this one confusion about my NOC code. so here is my thing
1) oct 13 aor sept 5 invite
2) 2147 NOC category which he chose

thing is i went to this a$$hole with my ielts result L/R/W/S 8/7.5/7.5/7.5/7.5 , MY WES report and all my original copies of job reference letter, experience letter etc i went to him on 10th august and i was like he just has to make my profile online right but this idiot made my profile finally on 31st august after my constant pestering. cant believe i wasted my time so much despite knowing everything about the process but just because i was scared of noc thing, my mom forced me to go thru this idiot agent. i got my invitation in just 5 days on 5th sept and this guy finally did my AOR THING on 13th October, all delay because of him

as of now the situation is this, he informed me on 12th nov that i passed my medical and since then there has been absolutely no update in profile....its not even in IP2 after almost 3 months....i have keep on begging him to give me snapshot of my profile...so frustrating!! i was like i will get ppr within 2-3 months max but this has been going so slowly....my profile is clean nothing complicated except of some name spelling difference in wes report and passport for which i already gave my agent all affidavit etc...

if any1 is in the same boat as me with oct 13 india fsw-outland, 450 crs, 2147 noc please give your input and when can i expect ppr. seriously no ip2 even after 12 nov med, it almost 3 months now since aor.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
hi guys...this is my first tweet(more of a rant)...i have been following the oct aor and just dont know what to even contribute or take from here since all the control is with my freakin agent...doestnt even give me password....paid him about 1400 usd for his absolutely no help....i basically served him everything on platter to just make profile for me, just because i had this one confusion about my NOC code. so here is my thing

thing is i went to this a$$hole with my ielts result L/R/W/S 8/7.5/7.5/7.5/7.5 , MY WES report and all my original copies of job reference letter, experience letter etc i went to him on 10th august and i was like he just has to make my profile online right but this idiot made my profile finally on 31st august after my constant pestering. cant believe i wasted my time so much despite knowing everything about the process but just because i was scared of noc thing, my mom forced me to go thru this idiot agent. i got my invitation in just 5 days on 5th sept and this guy finally did my AOR THING on 13th October, all delay because of him

as of now the situation is this, he informed me on 12th nov that i passed my medical and since then there has been absolutely no update in profile....its not even in IP2 after almost 3 months....i have keep on begging him to give me snapshot of my profile...so frustrating!! i was like i will get ppr within 2-3 months max but this has been going so slowly....my profile is clean nothing complicated except of some name spelling difference in wes report and passport for which i already gave my agent all affidavit etc...

if any1 is in the same boat as me with oct 13 india fsw-outland, 450 crs, 2147 noc please give your input and when can i expect ppr. seriously no ip2 even after 12 nov med, it almost 3 months now since aor.
I’m also 9th oct AOR and 8th Nov MEP. Still in IP1. I regularly check immitracker and most of the Indian residents with AOR after 14th sep are in IP1. So relax. This looks normal.

Raaj123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017

It is same for most of us. Mine is Oct 30 AOR. Even the September guys are waiting so you need to just wait like all others and calm a little bit :)

Reactions: SumH12

PSK16

Jan 11, 2019
I have had the same situation, the way out i found was using the call option of CIC and taking an update. You can also do that, otherwise its very frustrating when you have paid someone and have to beg for an update.

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
I logged into my CIC account and it showed that "application/profile updated". But when I checked there was nothing. The Status was still the same and no new messages or any email. I logged in again after a few hours and the "updated" status was gone.
The famous ghost of CIC

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Thanks @Nishita.Kulkarni. Spoke to an agent last night.

Updates from the agent on my file:
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Yet to start
Security: Yet to start

Post by @Nishita.Kulkarni:
Yesterday I managed to speak with an agent and was told my criminality check was in progress!
I managed this feat after calling CIC for past full week at different times and numbers and methods.

How you ask?
1. Install Hangout Dialer (yes, its free! no need for paying a paisa!) plus you need a cup of coffee!
2. Pick a good time of the night. I managed to get a call through at 10.30 PM Indian Std. Time (12 noon in Ottawa)
3. I dialed +1 613-944-4000. (Yes, with that small '+')
4. I followed the instruction as it is. The options are pretty logical.
5. First I took all the options till the automated voice read out my current status which is already visible in my status page.
6. After this got over, they asked if I want to speak with an agent! '... please press zero, if you want to talk to our agent...'
7. YES!
8. They told me a few times that the volume of calls was huge.
9. Repeated steps 3 to 8 till I was put in a queue!
10. Sipped on the coffee because I was in good 38 min long queue! with some airplane like music playing. This is why you have coffee!
11. Viola! A human voice (with French accent though) very kindly asked me my Reg num, Client num, DOB and last name.
12. Fell asleep, even after drinking coffee, with peace of mind and smile on my face!!
Eligibility passed.. That's most important thing

Reactions: SumH12