+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
The consultant said even if they received the new letter, the officers won't consider it because they consider only the documents sent with AOR , which is the first one. That's the issue now he said. So I don't know. I sent a perfect one and I will make sure it's attached but still don't know if they will consider it. That's why I am wondering if you heard of such a case
There are many cases on this forum people have sent additional documentation and officers considered it.

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Based on my observation there are some factors which triggers profiles into Security Screening

These factors include Nationality, Travel History, Military History, Government, Politics and Middle Eastern Background.
Yep in my case only factor is im resident of gulf country

Frances29

Jun 3, 2018
Hi all, I've been a silent reader of this very helpful thread but do want to send an update that I finally got the PPR on May 15, 2019. :)

AOR - Oct 16, 2019
IP1 - Nov 15, 2019 (stuck here for the longest time)
PPR - May 15, 2019
FSW - Outland
Processing Time - 7 Months

Note that I was really stuck in IP1 before getting the "Ready for Visa" email. This means hope for anyone else who is currently stuck in IP1. :)
I was initially thinking this might take a year of waiting so I was no longer actively checking everyday. This is therefore a wonderful surprise.

God bless and I really hope everyone gets the golden email the soonest. Take care!

Best Regards,

Zarelle
Congratulations! That's so true what u said!..got same AOR as yours, also stuck in IP1 based on profile, then got PPR last week! cheers!

Reactions: harshey

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Congratulations! That's so true what u said!..got same AOR as yours, also stuck in IP1 based on profile, then got PPR last week! cheers!
What was the format of your PPR ... ready for visa mail ? Kindly share ... i got update in my CIC account in form of ‘Information Letter’ in following format
The letter states the following:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. You must complete the following steps within 7 days in order for your Confirmation of Permanent Residence to be issued.
The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) office responsible for issuing you a Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you shortly to arrange an appointment for your landing.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION
If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca.
 Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
 Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: CONFIRM YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE
If you and all family members included in the application are in Canada, you are not required to submit your passports or apply for an authorization to enter the country. The IRCC office responsible for issuing your Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you to make an appointment to finalize your application. If you and/or your family members are NOT currently residing in Canada, you need to advise us of your current place of residence as this may impact the issuing procedures of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and/or visa. Please advise us immediately by e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca
***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
When you receive communication from the responsible IRCC office for your appointment, please make sure to bring the following documents:
1. Original Passport(s) for all people included in the application.
2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Reactions: Frances29

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
What does the officer ask in landing interview from FSW inland applicants ? Kindly share experiences ... if anyone after COPR went for PR stamping ... ?

franzum

May 8, 2019
At this point, your AOR is very unlikely to impact your position in whichever queue you have been placed in. New PPRs are barely even correlated to AOR month, let alone which specific day of October. All of us who are still waiting have experienced some kind of unusual circumstance, whether it's an ADR, review required, security screening, or something else. As soon as one of those things happened, your position in the queue changed, and is no longer based on your AOR. I have it sorted alphabetically because there are a lot of names there, and it's a pain to find a particular individual otherwise. That being said, I don't mind posting two versions of the table if you still think it would provide value, just bear in mind that it takes up a lot of space.

There is also people like me who have Eligibility met since November and the file hasn't been touched since then, no ADRs, no security or criminality started... AOR Oct 1st

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
On Friday, I posted on twitter handle of IRCC regarding why some VOs are taking way too long to process applications. Although the tweet didn't get public (they have setup rule only to display tweets on which they have replied) but its still worth a try. There are so many people raising their voice through tweets from what I can see over there.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
There is also people like me who have Eligibility met since November and the file hasn't been touched since then, no ADRs, no security or criminality started... AOR Oct 1st
Same scenario! Aor October 2nd. Eligibility met since Nov and file hasn't been touched ever since.