Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon, @Immigration_guru
I know that you've already heard it many times, but thank you so much for your support. I wish I knew English a little bit better to be able to express how thankful I am. You help so many people everyday. Thank you.
That is all part of life, learn and share knowledge, thank me when you get your PPR.
Keep me posted, all the best.

RanaHamdi

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
@legalfalcon hello , I would like to ask you a question. I am on review required for my eligibility since feb 2019 and it says they couldnt verify my employment in Canada, later i found out that my job description was vague so they couldnt confirm my noc so i went ahead and send a new updated reference letter. Now I don't know whether they accept it or not, an immigration consultant advised me to withdraw the application and reapply, others advised me to wait and see. I don't know what to do. Very frustrated as I dont have any experience other than this year only cec

manishdamani271

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Have you included past 6 months average balance on your POF?
Thanks for reply. As part of proof of funds , I did provide following documents :

1) Current balance and 6 months average balance on bank letter head
2) 6 months bank statement
3) 80% of funds are from my salary so provided 6 months salary slip as well
4) 20 % of funds are from shares which I sold and deposited money in Bank. Added sale receipt of it in POF documents

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon hello , I would like to ask you a question. I am on review required for my eligibility since feb 2019 and it says they couldnt verify my employment in Canada, later i found out that my job description was vague so they couldnt confirm my noc so i went ahead and send a new updated reference letter. Now I don't know whether they accept it or not, an immigration consultant advised me to withdraw the application and reapply, others advised me to wait and see. I don't know what to do. Very frustrated as I dont have any experience other than this year only cec
To apply as a CSE, you need 1 year of work experience in Canada. Also, you need to show that you job duties match the job duties mentioned in your work reference letter with the job duties of your NOC selected.

If you feel that your work reference was vague and you sent an updated work reference letter, then you should wait for a decision.

RanaHamdi

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
To apply as a CSE, you need 1 year of work experience in Canada. Also, you need to show that you job duties match the job duties mentioned in your work reference letter with the job duties of your NOC selected.

If you feel that your work reference was vague and you sent an updated work reference letter, then you should wait for a decision.

So it's not wise to withdraw the application and reapply? It's more than a year yes and I sent an updated one but here's the dilemma of choosing between waiting or withdrawal. I don't know. I am wondering if you have heard of this case before and someone got ppr?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
So it's not wise to withdraw the application and reapply? It's more than a year yes and I sent an updated one but here's the dilemma of choosing between waiting or withdrawal. I don't know. I am wondering if you have heard of this case before and someone got ppr?
There is no easy answer to that question. I would suggest order another set of GCMS notes and see if your new documents actually got attached to your file or not.

RanaHamdi

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
There is no easy answer to that question. I would suggest order another set of GCMS notes and see if your new documents actually got attached to your file or not.
The consultant said even if they received the new letter, the officers won't consider it because they consider only the documents sent with AOR , which is the first one. That's the issue now he said. So I don't know. I sent a perfect one and I will make sure it's attached but still don't know if they will consider it. That's why I am wondering if you heard of such a case