Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
How does this e-mail reminder to the officer works?
After your 6 months expire, the agent has the authority to send your case officer a reminder about your application. And the case officer replies within 30 days.

lupepper

May 16, 2019
After your 6 months expire, the agent has the authority to send your case officer a reminder about your application. And the case officer replies within 30 days.
Oh, that's great to hear! I only thought about asking for the notes.
Thanks for the tip!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thanks for the tip!
Notes can only be ordered from the ATIP website if you are in Canada or you need to use the third party services, the link of which is provided below. All the very best.

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Thanks for the tip!
You're welcome. I'm in the same boat as you. Oct 6 AOR.
Eligibility has been Rec. Passed since Feb. I think.

Reactions: lupepper

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
According to my experience the CIC portal isn't accurate at all. Don't rely on the website, as the best way is to call IRCC agent/order notes to check.
I got my PPR two days ago, my CIC portal is still in IP1.

so cheers, don't get too frustrated by the portal. Good luck!
Thanks

The agent did say eligibility is recommended pass and application is waiting for final review. The officer is waiting for background checks to complete. So I kind of figured out they didn't update my status.

It's just frustrating they keep making us wait.

Thanks again

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I see. When i uploaded the adr (my new medical), it turned " no additional doc required" in a week. But then it depends on the type of doc uploaded and time required to process it. Medical i believe should be quickest. If they haven't ack'ed yet, ensure that they do it before the last date you were given to upload them.
Yes you're right. It depends on the type if document. When I uploaded Wes Eca for ADR status changed to NA in a day but for employment proof ADR it hasn't changed in 2 weeks

Really want this nightmare to be over soon.

Reactions: bhu1

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
When I submitted the documents for my first ADR, the status was "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" for 3-4 weeks. After I submitted the docs for the second one, the status changed to "Not applicable" in 2 days. According to my experience if you see "We are reviewing..." status it means your file is still waiting for the officer to be reviewed. Since it can take 3-4 or even more weeks with no movement, I suppose you just need to wait until it changes to "Not applicable" (there will be the eligibility passed and security in progress). If everything's good, your BG check will end in a few days after that.
I may be wrong, but hope I'm not.
Yes it seems the officer still needs to accept the ADR

As case analyst has eligibility recommended pass. It's already 2 weeks since they requested for ADR. Wait continues

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
My bring-forward date was yesterday and I didn't hear anything :( I see on MyImmiTracker that no one got PPR today. Should I call them today? I want to call after waiting a reasonable amount of time in case the officer actually picked up my file and is still working on it for some reason.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
My patience ran out today and I ended up calling the helpline number.
My Eligibility is Rec. Pass, Criminality is Passed, and Security is Not Started.

She'd sent a reminder to my case officer on April 30th, and they have to wait for 30 days for a reply back from them. So now I have to wait 2 weeks for the 30 days to expire before I can call back and get some new info.

Now back to being patient.
Breathe in, breathe out.
I'm in the same stage too

Reactions: morcerf

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Just got off the call...

Eligibility - still in progress.
Criminality - passed.
Security - Not started yet.
No red flags raised on file.
No additional docs required.

AOR- 5th Oct
IP2 - 24th Feb

lupepper

May 16, 2019
You're welcome. I'm in the same boat as you. Oct 6 AOR.
Eligibility has been Rec. Passed since Feb. I think.
Yes! Very similar case!

I hope we get good news soon. I got my GCMS notes last week... the feeling is that I needed 1 every week lol

ashwin1400

Sep 25, 2018
Hey everyone. I just wanted to start of by thanking you all for the knowledge/advice/thoughts you share on this forum that have helped me and so many other people ! My wife and I received our PPR email yesterday and we're sure we would've had a nervous breakdown without the support from this group. @SithLord.. You sure deserve a job on the CIC for all your involvement in this and many other forums.. Lol..

Here's a brief overview of our application:
FSW - Outland
NOC: 2132 (Automotive engineering)
ITA: Sept 20th, 2018
AOR: Oct 27th, 2018
MEP & IP1 with ghost email: Nov 27th, 2018
IP2: around April 10th, 2019 without any ghost email update
First call to CIC on April 22nd - agent said that our security and BG checks were complete and only eligibility review was pending.
ADR: April 29th - tax information, bank salary deposit statements and evidence of relationship with spouse with wedding photos.
ADR response: May 8th
PPR: May 15th.

We've been through some extremely stressful times just like the rest of you are. I've come home several times to see my wife breakdown into tears about not having any certainty on when we'll get approved or where our application lies in the pile. A friend of mine recently got his application approved in 80 days (Feb AOR), so i know how badly it hurts to see applications far later than ours being prioritized when all your hopes and dreams are hanging.

It's not easy to hear this, and i fully agree that it's unfair to keep you waiting with no updates, but please be patient.. All i can say is that your time will come.. All the very best to you guys.. Let me know if I can help with anything. Cheers !

AllieKatt

Dec 2, 2018
Hey everyone. I just wanted to start of by thanking you all for the knowledge/advice/thoughts you share on this forum that have helped me and so many other people ! My wife and I received our PPR email yesterday and we're sure we would've had a nervous breakdown without the support from this group. @SithLord.. You sure deserve a job on the CIC for all your involvement in this and many other forums.. Lol..

Here's a brief overview of our application:
FSW - Outland
NOC: 2132 (Automotive engineering)
ITA: Sept 20th, 2018
AOR: Oct 27th, 2018
MEP & IP1 with ghost email: Nov 27th, 2018
IP2: around April 10th, 2019 without any ghost email update
First call to CIC on April 22nd - agent said that our security and BG checks were complete and only eligibility review was pending.
ADR: April 29th - tax information, bank salary deposit statements and evidence of relationship with spouse with wedding photos.
ADR response: May 8th
PPR: May 15th.

We've been through some extremely stressful times just like the rest of you are. I've come home several times to see my wife breakdown into tears about not having any certainty on when we'll get approved or where our application lies in the pile. A friend of mine recently got his application approved in 80 days (Feb AOR), so i know how badly it hurts to see applications far later than ours being prioritized when all your hopes and dreams are hanging.

It's not easy to hear this, and i fully agree that it's unfair to keep you waiting with no updates, but please be patient.. All i can say is that your time will come.. All the very best to you guys.. Let me know if I can help with anything. Cheers !
Many congratulations to you and your family!!!
I God an ADR today and just want to know if u just simply upload the doc requested via web form? Because I was instructed to address it/send it to the Mexico consulate.

The wait is very hard but i can only imagine the feeling when it's over!