+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

ashwin1400

Sep 25, 2018
Many congratulations to you and your family!!!
I God an ADR today and just want to know if u just simply upload the doc requested via web form? Because I was instructed to address it/send it to the Mexico consulate.

The wait is very hard but i can only imagine the feeling when it's over!
Thanks a lot :)
I actually went through an immigration attorney/agent, so they uploaded the documents for us. I believe the ADR request letter included an email address that they wanted it to be e-mailed to, so I don't think it was through web-form. For us, it was the Ottawa consulate..

One thing I'd suggest is (if you were asked for multiple docs) to consolidate all your documents into one PDF and include a brief statement in the beginning stating all the documents you are including. That would help the reviewing officer see everything in one file rather than having to open 10-15 different files.

You're absolutely right though.. When you do see that email, the feeling is just incredible and is worth every minute of the wait ! Hope you get some good news soon..

Last edited:

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hey everyone. I just wanted to start of by thanking you all for the knowledge/advice/thoughts you share on this forum that have helped me and so many other people ! My wife and I received our PPR email yesterday and we're sure we would've had a nervous breakdown without the support from this group. @SithLord.. You sure deserve a job on the CIC for all your involvement in this and many other forums.. Lol..

Here's a brief overview of our application:
FSW - Outland
NOC: 2132 (Automotive engineering)
ITA: Sept 20th, 2018
AOR: Oct 27th, 2018
MEP & IP1 with ghost email: Nov 27th, 2018
IP2: around April 10th, 2019 without any ghost email update
First call to CIC on April 22nd - agent said that our security and BG checks were complete and only eligibility review was pending.
ADR: April 29th - tax information, bank salary deposit statements and evidence of relationship with spouse with wedding photos.
ADR response: May 8th
PPR: May 15th.

We've been through some extremely stressful times just like the rest of you are. I've come home several times to see my wife breakdown into tears about not having any certainty on when we'll get approved or where our application lies in the pile. A friend of mine recently got his application approved in 80 days (Feb AOR), so i know how badly it hurts to see applications far later than ours being prioritized when all your hopes and dreams are hanging.

It's not easy to hear this, and i fully agree that it's unfair to keep you waiting with no updates, but please be patient.. All i can say is that your time will come.. All the very best to you guys.. Let me know if I can help with anything. Cheers !
Congrats bro!! :) Happy for you. Your reply was very motivating and I agree that @SithLord is a star member of this blog. I hope we all get to the result soon and hear the good news. All the very best for your future life in Maple Country. Enjoy

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
You're welcome. I'm in the same boat as you. Oct 6 AOR.
Eligibility has been Rec. Passed since Feb. I think.
I was expecting ur security should have start as of now, so more wait

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey everyone. I just wanted to start of by thanking you all for the knowledge/advice/thoughts you share on this forum that have helped me and so many other people ! My wife and I received our PPR email yesterday and we're sure we would've had a nervous breakdown without the support from this group. @SithLord.. You sure deserve a job on the CIC for all your involvement in this and many other forums.. Lol..

FSW - Outland
First call to CIC on April 22nd - agent said that our security and BG checks were complete and only eligibility review was pending.
ADR: April 29th - tax information, bank salary deposit statements and evidence of relationship with spouse with wedding photos.

We've been through some extremely stressful times just like the rest of you are. I've come home several times to see my wife breakdown into tears about not having any certainty on when we'll get approved or where our application lies in the pile. A friend of mine recently got his application approved in 80 days (Feb AOR), so i know how badly it hurts to see applications far later than ours being prioritized when all your hopes and dreams are hanging.

It's not easy to hear this, and i fully agree that it's unfair to keep you waiting with no updates, but please be patient.. All i can say is that your time will come.. All the very best to you guys.. Let me know if I can help with anything. Cheers !
Congratulations!!! Such a motivating story to read :):):)

I'm happy to know I was able to help :D:D:D:D

All the very best for your future Canadain life brother :D:D:D

Reactions: ashwin1400

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I actually went through an immigration attorney/agent, so they uploaded the documents for us. I believe the ADR request letter included an email address that they wanted it to be e-mailed to, so I don't think it was through web-form. For us, it was the Ottawa consulate..

One thing I'd suggest is (if you were asked for multiple docs) to consolidate all your documents into one PDF and include a brief statement in the beginning stating all the documents you are including. That would help the reviewing officer see everything in one file rather than having to open 10-15 different files.

You're absolutely right though.. When you do see that email, the feeling is just incredible and is worth every minute of the wait ! Hope you get some good news soon..
Did you get a ghost update before PPR?

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
So I called the call centre and the agent acknowledged that my having waited a month after my file was approved is unusually long. The agent suggested that it might be because the Edmonton office (where my file is) does not normally process this type of file, and they only have it because the office where it normally would be processed (Ottawa?) was too busy. It sort of sounded like the agent thinks my file was forgotten about or sidelined. The agent has sent a reminder to the Edmonton office asking whether I can expect PPR or a landing interview. I don't really care which I get, but I guess he is using this question because he can't directly ask "when will you process this file"? Anyway, if I don't get PPR by one week from now, I will call again. The agent said that the Edmonton office will at least put a note in my file if they do not just issue the PPR, so I can find out what that note is by calling back in a week or so.

Does anyone else have a file with the Edmonton office? Or another Canadian office other than Sydney or Ottawa?

Last edited:

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
So I called the call centre and the agent acknowledged that my having waited a month after my file was approved is unusually long. The agent suggested that it might be because the Edmonton office (where my file is) does not normally process this type of file, and they only have it because the office where it normally would be processed (Ottawa?) was too busy. It sort of sounded like the agent thinks my file was forgotten about or sidelined. The agent has sent a reminder to the Edmonton office asking whether I can expect PPR or a landing interview. I don't really care which I get, but I guess he is using this question because he can't directly ask "when will you process this file"? Anyway, if I don't get PPR by one week from now, I will call again. The agent said that the Edmonton office will at least put a note in my file if they do not just issue the PPR, so I can find out what that note is by calling back in a week or so.

Does anyone else have a file with the Edmonton office? Or another Canadian office other than Sydney or Ottawa?
Hello minty ... your post is a relief, i am also waiting for ppr, my vo is ottawa, aor oct11, fsw inland, i called may 1, agent told me all stages passed, but no update after that , i called again on may 14 and the agent said i cannot see if it is yet approved but yes all stages are passed. No update. Lets see now al we can do is waiting ... i will call next week and tell the agent to put a reminder note on my file.
Another thing , this entire journey is so worrying, sometimes i doubt even after all stages passed is there still a chance of rejection .. cic works is so many mysterious ways

Reactions: Godsgrace1989

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hello minty ... your post is a relief, i am also waiting for ppr, my vo is ottawa, aor oct11, fsw inland, i called may 1, agent told me all stages passed, but no update after that , i called again on may 14 and the agent said i cannot see if it is yet approved but yes all stages are passed. No update. Lets see now al we can do is waiting ... i will call next week and tell the agent to put a reminder note on my file.
Another thing , this entire journey is so worrying, sometimes i doubt even after all stages passed is there still a chance of rejection .. cic works is so many mysterious ways
I am also in same boat @Manjot_Bhangu @MintyUK
Hope we will get it soon

AllieKatt

Dec 2, 2018

Thank you! I appreciate your response. I will definitely consolidate before sending, as well as adding the explanation! Hoping for good news soon as well!

Reactions: Godsgrace1989

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019

FSW - Outland

congratulations

MEHUL KUMAR

Nov 9, 2017
C

FSW - Outland

It's not easy to hear this, and i fully agree that it's unfair to keep you waiting with no updates, but please be patient.. All i can say is that your time will come.. All the very best to you guys.. Let me know if I can help with anything. Cheers ![/QUOT

Congratulations

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
guys i just a response for my webform...

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you.
i m in ip2 since 12 march....now i noticed that few others who received this kind of mail, in them the second point was not in process yet
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
but mine is showing in process but still my eligibility looks like did not even pass the first phase...

what does this mean?