AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
BCPNP - AOR OCT 20 2018

wt is going on??? what is taking so long..

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Same status in account. If you need more information related to your file then call CIC and ask Eligibility/Criminality/Security status.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Eligibility is one only, which calculates the complete CRS score and the bases on which you claim that score and the documents attached. A 11.2.
Sometimes an additional review is required. This can be in the case of POF which has any money except Cash, any issue with an Offer letter, or issue with birth certificate etc. This case is referred to as RR. And ADR is also under this RR.
So some people go with the flow or Eligibility -->criminality-->Security-->PPR and some Eligibility -->criminality-->Eligibility again(Because of RR) -->Security-->PPR
Can you clarify please?
I believe that every applicant goes through the process of a case processing analyst looking at the file and providing a recommendation whether it is "Met", "Recommended Passed", "Review Required" or "Not Met".

In my case, I don't have any recommendation on my A11.2, neither I have ever had one. The only person who put notes in my file was a Program Assistant with R-10 check on December 12th.
He also put my Criminality as recommended Passed.

Since then nothing has been done on my application aside from transferring it to Montreal.

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi. Any inland applicant whose work permit is going to expire and waiting for pr .
In July, hope I got my PPR request before that.
Aor - 5th Oct. ABPNP inland
Eligibility passed, Criminality in progress and Security didn't start.

Reactions: Godsgrace1989

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi!
Anyone, from inside Canada succeed to call CIC today? If yes - what number you deal?
I did it yesterday, after 5-6 attempted...
1888-242-2100 (option 1-1-2-2-file no.-1-Birth year-1-1-0)

Reactions: Anbor

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Okhay but the last time I called them they told me criminality met, eligibility under review and security not started.

So I doubt if there is a pattern they follow
As per agent, Criminality can be start before Eligibility or parallel with Eligibility or after Eligibility and then Security start after Eligibility passed.

Reactions: Godsgrace1989

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi Guys,

I have called twice in last today's to CIC and bothe the time they have informed me that my eligibility, criminality and security every thing is done since April 30th. According to the note Visa officer made in my file. The agent said they will send you instructions anytime to submit your passport. Is there anyone in the same situation? Do you know how much time they take to send passport request.
Please share your experience if you have been through the same situation.
Congratulations, you passed the main hurdle... PPR on your way!!!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Can you clarify please?
I believe that every applicant goes through the process of a case processing analyst looking at the file and providing a recommendation whether it is "Met", "Recommended Passed", "Review Required" or "Not Met".

In my case, I don't have any recommendation on my A11.2, neither I have ever had one. The only person who put notes in my file was a Program Assistant with R-10 check on December 12th.
He also put my Criminality as recommended Passed.

Since then nothing has been done on my application aside from transferring it to Montreal.
Check a couple of notes above the Program assistant's notes. you should find notes mentioning ***Officer Review*** and the next note will be Case processing agent, both is in reference with A11.2.
If you don't see this.
In that case, your eligibility under A11.2 will be done after Criminality. Primary eligibility was done by program assistant who might have mentioned normally stating the min CRS and your CRS and what all documents are submitted. Next note will be by the Case processing agent who will do the eligibility check in according with A11.2 (This is the Act/law) under which the eligibility of claiming the CRS is checked.

Reactions: Neel4636

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
In my case they started with criminality. Last time I checked it was still in process. Eligibility not started and never has.
They can start Criminality anytime as per agent but Security after Eligibility passed (Mandatory)

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
BCPNP - AOR OCT 20 2018

wt is going on??? what is taking so long..

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I am also bc pnp applicant
Aor oct 2nd
Background check started on 18th March
Medical cleared on April 8th after six month timeline
No update
Still waiting

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
I am also bc pnp applicant
Aor oct 2nd
Background check started on 18th March
Medical cleared on April 8th after six month timeline
No update
Still waiting
Any idea about Eligibility, is it passed?
Everyone waiting for PPR, BG suck...

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Any idea about Eligibility, is it passed?
Everyone waiting for PPR, BG suck...
I never called cic
My file is through my agent so I am just waiting
Some pnp inlanders got there ppr after two months, really frustrating how they process applications
We already have work permits n we applied within Canada so don’t know why they keep our files stuck in background checks

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Check a couple of notes above the Program assistant's notes. you should find notes mentioning ***Officer Review*** and the next note will be Case processing agent, both is in reference with A11.2.
If you don't see this.
In that case, your eligibility under A11.2 will be done after Criminality. Primary eligibility was done by program assistant who might have mentioned normally stating the min CRS and your CRS and what all documents are submitted. Next note will be by the Case processing agent who will do the eligibility check in according with A11.2 (This is the Act/law) under which the eligibility of claiming the CRS is checked.
The second scenario is exactly what happened to me. Unfortunately, it's been almost 6 months now and no one assessed my A11.2 yet.

They can start Criminality anytime as per agent but Security after Eligibility passed (Mandatory)
This is my story, apparently