+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Guys, I already asked about it but can't find the information. Finally decided to call IRCC for the first time. Could anybody please tell me what should I prepare besides UCI and application number to be able to get some information form an agent?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Guys, I already asked about it but can't find the information. Finally decided to call IRCC for the first time. Could anybody please tell me what should I prepare besides UCI and application number to be able to get some information form an agent?
both these informations are enough

Reactions: whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Speaking of notes, I am yet to get the gcms notes. Been a month since I ordered for them.
just the same. Ordered my first set on the 5th of April, expect it to come any day. However, I decided to call IRCC and write down some details (if any) just to compare them with notes as soon as I have them. Maybe together it will give me some sort of clear picture. (actually it will not, but let me dream for a moment :D)

Reactions: Newbee2019

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Thanks. Could you please confirm what is the criteria for marking eligibility passed. I don't know if my eligibility is passed or not but you have got it passed here. Anyways I don't mind seeing it passed ;)
I probably mistook someone else's info for yours in an adjacent post. If you have details of eligibility etc please let me know. I have change it to unknown for now.

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Today makes it 7months exactly for me with AOR 6th of October and Visa Office Ottawa.
I was thinking of calling them or raising CSE or even ordering GCMS again but i have decided against all of that.
I will wait till 6th of June and hope it comes before then.
So tempted to apply for the Australian PR. Anyone here doing it?
I am already an Australian citizen, lol.

A88G

Oct 9, 2018
Just spoke to an agent. Got no useful information despite probing. She acknowledged that it's taking longer than the usual processing time and said she'd send a reminder to the case officer.

AOR Oct 7
MEP Nov 8
FSW-O single applicant India
No updates whatsoever after!

Find it pretty ridiculous that there is no order in which applications are bring processed.