Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
well, just spoke to an extremely friendly agent.

She told me that eligibility and criminality have passed and security is in progress. She also told me that the application looks fine and there is nothing to worry about. VO - Ottawa.

@MintyUK, could you please update the information in the table? Thanks!
Great.

Reactions: whiterabbit

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Just called CIC again. Apparently my application was approved 20 days ago, and I am waiting for the Visa Officer to issue the PPR email or interview date. This is more or less the same news I got last time I called on April 10, the only strange thing is that on April 10, the agent said my application was approved then as well, and that was more than 20 days ago. Maybe there was another final review after that, but either way it is still approved which is good news!

Another interesting thing I found out is that my "Bring Forward" date is May 15. The agent told me this date is the reminder date for the officer to pick up your file. So I can expect PPR on or before May 15 most likely.

The agent said to also check the regular (paper) mail, in case the letter gets sent there. I have never heard of PPR by regular mail, but anyway I thought you guys should know.

Reactions: harshey

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
well, just spoke to an extremely friendly agent.

She told me that eligibility and criminality have passed and security is in progress. She also told me that the application looks fine and there is nothing to worry about. VO - Ottawa.

@MintyUK, could you please update the information in the table? Thanks!
That is excellent news, you're almost there! I edited my most recent post with the table updates. I don't want to post it too often in a new post because it's so big...

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Has anyone received any updates today? 1st week of October AOR's, anyone??

bms123bms

Apr 16, 2019
I had question on my eligibility and background check but before i could ask him he said that your file is already approved and we already sent an email. I called from New Delhi.
That's cool. Thanks for sharing it. I will wait for the email too patiently :)

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
guys i just received this email from cic

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

what could this mean...?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
guys i just received this email from cic

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

what could this mean...?
Nothing to worry, they are just reviewing your application.

Reactions: bornloser113