+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi Guys- I'm following this post for few days. My details- Applying with spouse- India- ITA Sept 2018 - AOR 26th Oct. I have completed 6 months. My profile looks like below. Could you give me some inference based on the below information as to what it means and where it could be stuck. What should be my next step ??

Review of eligibility : - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : - We do not need additional documents.
Interview : - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision : - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hi Guys, I have received my ITA and I am currently filling the express entry application. I have a query. While I was filling EE profile in 'preview my score' I got a higher score(474) than the actual score(466). The difference was due to my education. I have completed my master but for this, ECA has evaluated as Post graduation diploma one year. So in the Level of Education should I give Masters and in the "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. If you are not sure what your result was, visit our website to understand what your ECA report results mean:" should I give one year programme at university? Is this correct?

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hi Guys, I have received my ITA and I am currently filling the express entry application. I have a query. While I was filling EE profile in 'preview my score' I got a higher score(474) than the actual score(466). The difference was due to my education. I have completed my master but for this, ECA has evaluated as Post graduation diploma one year. So in the Level of Education should I give Masters and in the "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. If you are not sure what your result was, visit our website to understand what your ECA report results mean:" should I give one year programme at university? Is this correct?
Did u mean you created ur EE without having ECA report ?

chintan3387

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi Guys- I'm following this post for few days. My details- Applying with spouse- India- ITA Sept 2018 - AOR 26th Oct. I have completed 6 months. My profile looks like below. Could you give me some inference based on the below information as to what it means and where it could be stuck. What should be my next step ??

Review of eligibility : - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview : - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision : - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Well frankly you look to be very close to getting the PPR email, I received PPR email last week and my online status is exactly same. So if you want to know detail about your application I would say call IRCC agent and ask if Eligibility has been MET or not. As far as I think it should be MET / Passed. Also, keep checking your junk / spam folder of mailbox. because PPR emails sometimes go to those folder. All the best!

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018

Call and check ur status

Reactions: Adityas22

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
I received PPR email last week and my online status is exactly same.
Damn! That a bit scary to know. I ordered GCMS and it says eligibility met. But i havent heard anything and my profile looks exactly the same as the person to whom you replied. I have never checked my spam box on gmail.
Any idea what a PPR email's subject is?
I'll have a deep look i nmy spam folder.
Thanks!

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
So I got a 3rd ADR. This time they're asking for additional proof of employment and two years tax returns

I quit my job back in March and I fall under low income tax slab so I am tax exempt :(

I'm not sure how to move with this now. Getting a bit worried with these ADRs
Whats the reason fot ADR did you provide an employment letter with all the requirements they need and does your job in canada or outside?

Reactions: Pbaj

pretty apple

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Pls help!!
My agent give me print out that I receive ppr. But no update in my account.
Also my UCI number is different on ppr

How can this be possible
My relations are not good with my agent now..

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Whats the reason fot ADR did you provide an employment letter with all the requirements they need and does your job in canada or outside?
Outside Canada.

My HR used the CIC guidelines for the experience letter. So I'm not sure what went wrong.

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Outside Canada.

My HR used the CIC guidelines for the experience letter. So I'm not sure what went wrong.
Because its weird they said in their site that the mandatory document for work experience outside canada is a reference letter with all the infos they mentioned maybe he forgot to mention something. Or they couldnt verify your employer now you need to answer them asap and dont forget the LOE

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I received the PR yesterday. Here's my timeline:
AOR - 6th October, Single applicant
NOC - 1111
IP2 - Feb 28th
Eligibility had Review Required. Received additional document request (Form IMM 5406) on April 13th, uploaded on 15th. ADR status changed to NA on 16th and received a remedical request same day because it was going to expire towards the end of June.
Medicals passed on April 22nd and PPR email on 24th. I also received my GCMS notes few hours before the PPR email which showed eligibility was flagged for a couple of reasons -
- Job duties not matching NOC
- 6 months bank statement not there for POF although the POF amount was well above the threshold
No document requested for either of these.

This forum has kept me calm in this long wait. Thank you everyone and I pray that each of you receives the golden email soonest!!
What was your VO?