October 2018 AOR - join here

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bIDJCb3ruF8KkrKXA9FqzI_XPJ25Ip25

Hello Friends, I need some help to understand my GCMS notes. My AOR is 21st October and today I have received my GCMS notes. Document has different NOTES section.

NOTE: 2
REVIEW REQUIRED R75 FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - MET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED R76 : SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total : 70 RPRF

NOTES: Dependent Disassociation --- document set for review

Do I need to provide new set of documents for POF ? And what should I do for dependent disassociation review ? My wife is Canadian PR holder and I have made her non accompanying in my application. I did attach PR card / Canadian bank statements of my wife in my application.

Kindly help and guide me.
Disassociation of a spouse who already has a status is normal. I have the same in my notes for my partner who's Canadian citizen.

Reactions: manishdamani271

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Raised a CSE on Mon, 22 April and yet no response from the team. Has anyone faced the same issue?
Yes i raised on same day 22 Apr no response yet :mad:

Last edited:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So I got a 3rd ADR. This time they're asking for additional proof of employment and two years tax returns

I quit my job back in March and I fall under low income tax slab so I am tax exempt :(

I'm not sure how to move with this now. Getting a bit worried with these ADRs

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
So I got a 3rd ADR. This time they're asking for additional proof of employment and two years tax returns

I quit my job back in March and I fall under low income tax slab so I am tax exempt :(

Dont worry brother just relaxed.
What else they request other then Tax returns as ADR ?

Well if your income slab was not taxable you
can just explain in LOE.

Sometime we get registered with tax authorities voluntarily even if we are not taxable, so check with ur office if they submitted ur data to authorities with zero tax

Reactions: Bajanbee

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dont worry brother just relaxed.
What else they request other then Tax returns as ADR ?

Well if your income slab was not taxable you
can just explain in LOE.

Sometime we get registered with tax authorities voluntarily even if we are not taxable, so check with ur office if they submitted ur data to authorities with zero tax
Suppose I get a letetr form my employer stating I was tax exempt will that work?

They asked additional proof of employment. Maybe I can get an updated work experience letter again.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019

Don't worry, brother! At least they do something with your file, and now it's up to you to provide everything you have and explain them your situation. I think many of us would be happy to get these requests!

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Don't worry, brother! At least they do something with your file, and now it's up to you to provide everything you have and explain them your situation. I think many of us would be happy to get these requests!
Thanks. I will be heading to the office on Monday. Should be pretty awkward :(

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Suppose I get a letetr form my employer stating I was tax exempt will that work?

They asked additional proof of employment. Maybe I can get an updated work experience letter again.
I think it would suffice if u have exemption certificate alongwith paystubs showing no deduction of tax. Then explain in loe and u can attached reference from law that u are tax exempt.
Your office can help u to handover the slabs defined in tax law.

For additional docs u should collect again as below.
- offer letter/contract signed
- increment letters
- Bonus letter during employment period
- relieving letter
- pay slips
- ur resignation and thier acceptance

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019

I never gave my tax statements. Instead attached the full and final settlement documents.

Reactions: ayaz_acca
Apr 10, 2019
Hey Guys just a quick one I got PPR and submitted the passport as well but it's been 10 days the vfs tracking says "no records found" and i am seriously freaking out is there any change of refusal after PPR and passport submission.?