Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Hey Guys just a quick one I got PPR and submitted the passport as well but it's been 10 days the vfs tracking says "no records found" and i am seriously freaking out is there any change of refusal after PPR and passport submission.?

How many dependant ?if u are more than then try each others date of birth ...maybe u are puting wrong date on another person tracking number

chintan3387

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
So I got a 3rd ADR. This time they're asking for additional proof of employment and two years tax returns

I quit my job back in March and I fall under low income tax slab so I am tax exempt :(

I'm not sure how to move with this now. Getting a bit worried with these ADRs
What documents did you submit as POF, when you submitted your application?

pretty apple

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hello
Am in condition, I called agent he said decision has been made but no official confirmation has sent yet.
Next I called to confirm if they have sent any confirmation letter then other agent told it’s pending for review of final VO

Which agent should I believe.
And if decision is already made when will they send confirmation

Also first agent did not tell me what’s the decision he said I m not allowed to tell u on phone..He said but all stages are passed

What could be the decision am so tensed

chintan3387

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hello
Am in condition, I called agent he said decision has been made but no official confirmation has sent yet.
Next I called to confirm if they have sent any confirmation letter then other agent told it’s pending for review of final VO

Which agent should I believe.
And if decision is already made when will they send confirmation

Also first agent did not tell me what’s the decision he said I m not allowed to tell u on phone..He said but all stages are passed

What could be the decision am so tensed
If the agent said all stages are passed then it means that you will receive PPR soon and you don't need to worry much, PPR emails are sent in batches and sometimes it make take a week or two. But hopefully in next batch you should receive the PPR Email.

chintan3387

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
I took a gift deed for POF
I had also done the same and provided bank account statements just to be on the safer side. because I was not able to get the letter from bank as I had left the USA. frankly I guess you should get a letter from the company stating that because your salary was tax exempt you were not given any tax statements while you were working. that should suffice. explain your situation properly and I don't think it will be much of an issue.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I had also done the same and provided bank account statements just to be on the safer side. because I was not able to get the letter from bank as I had left the USA. frankly I guess you should get a letter from the company stating that because your salary was tax exempt you were not given any tax statements while you were working. that should suffice. explain your situation properly and I don't think it will be much of an issue.
I spoke to my HR earlier and he said he can provide a 6 months pay slips and Salary Certificate stating I was exempt from tax for the last 2 years.

chintan3387

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
I spoke to my HR earlier and he said he can provide a 6 months pay slips and Salary Certificate stating I was exempt from tax for the last 2 years.
I guess that should do. But I would suggest you to include a LOE, just to explain matter from your side properly.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I guess that should do. But I would suggest you to include a LOE, just to explain matter from your side properly.
Oh yes, I will definitely include a Letter of Explanation and also some print outs of 2017-2018 & 2018-2019 Assessment years that mentions about the income tax slab :)

Reactions: chintan3387

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hie! Is anybody having trouble logging in through GC key? I'm trying since few hours, says site can't be reached.