+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

arfatjan

Jun 30, 2018
what about issue of visa from pakistan islamabad for immegration of rufge time dose any one has any idea for helping me

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Sooooooo..... Somebody (me!) got Decision Made on ECAS, an email from LVO and pre-arrival today :eek:

All a rather quick series of events.. June 23rd I actually emailed LVO to see if they could give me update on my app. Tuesday I receive my notes that i had ordered in April. Last night BGC slipped to in progress on GCKEY. Wake up this morning to a direct reply email from LVO saying that my application was approved yesterday and that i should receive my Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents within the next 2 weeks! I immediately check ECAS and they have added 2 (useless middle of the process) lines and it's changed to Decision Made. Then around 11am I get email to say i have message in my GCKey and there is my pre-arrival message!

What. A. Day. :D
Congratulations! Lucky week for you! :)

Reactions: WeegieInOttawa

CMogensen

Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Congrats..wow they really are working in order!
Thank you!! Congratulations to you as well!

I just checked ECAS to see if my address was updated since I moved to Canada to wait out the application on June 26.
ECAS now shows Decision Made, no further update. Fingers crossed!

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Really frustrating visitor visa rejected thrice
Eligibility check security check not started in GCMS
Theses NDvo people are bunch of lazy pansies .
Offering refuge visas on platter and for those already giving guarantees fucking stressing .
For or holders newly married sponsoring their spouse they don’t realise they are keeping them separate for such long time ... adding to stress level and stressing relationships.
When same people can complete express entry in 3-6 months they sure can compete this .

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Ndvo is fulll of fucking bunch of pansies , if they are overloaded with work, it’s not gonna be seasonal, work would only increase they should hire more

drewssp

Dec 3, 2017
Ndvo is fulll of ****ing bunch of pansies , if they are overloaded with work, it’s not gonna be seasonal, work would only increase they should hire more
I agree, something is wrong and I have even expressed this previously in this forum. LVO, for example, seems to have changed the way it communicates with its applicants to be even less informative over the last few months. The way things are going, I would say that the organization is structured in a way that employees have goals that do not fall in line with the best interests of the applicants. For example, if they answer our questions informatively, they probably then struggle to meet their quotas and run the risk of saying something wrong, either of which problems might come around to bite them later.

The best way to fix this would be to write a letter to your MP with very clear and specific issues that need to be addressed. Something better than "Ndvo is fulll of ***ing bunch of pansies" is probably what will help you. I have considered doing this myself.

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Finally BGC is "In process"! There is no other change :( .... Some of the VOs are calling for passport at the same time, even SGVO is also doing such in some cases. But not in my case! :(
Eagerly waiting for getting passport call. It is already a journey of more than 8 months.

BM2BC

Jun 1, 2018
Finally BGC is "In process"! There is no other change :( .... Some of the VOs are calling for passport at the same time, even SGVO is also doing such in some cases. But not in my case! :(
Eagerly waiting for getting passport call. It is already a journey of more than 8 months.
You're not alone! Coming to 9 months this july. Starting to lose patience.

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
You'll be showing as decision made on ecas before the end of the week I'm sure of it!

Reactions: Kishaloy_Paul

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
GCKEY finally showing as application approved after all my movements and decision made on ecas early last week.

Now just waiting for the copr in the snail mail. Does anyone know..is that being mailed from LVO or from Canada?

AirJordan23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Me too... it’s been 8 months today since our app was received and we still haven’t received Pre-Arrival yet, it really feels like it’s taking forever and my wife and I are really getting impatient, another summer passing by without her... :(

tholudee

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
we are still waiting on Accra .. going to 9 months nothing no indication of any movement