+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

AirJordan23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
For me also exactly 8 months from application submission. It's really hard to keep patience!! Months are going like years. Actually they maintain their 12 months time frame.
I really hope their maintain their 12 month time frame because it will also be 8 months for me too next week and we are still waiting for Pre-Arrival but what I noticed about my VO is that Passport Request usually follows after a week or two. Still hoping to here from then next month!

rikta92

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Bosnia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
I really hope their maintain their 12 month time frame because it will also be 8 months for me too next week and we are still waiting for Pre-Arrival but what I noticed about my VO is that Passport Request usually follows after a week or two. Still hoping to here from then next month!
Its been 8 and half months for us too. I got pre arrival on may 3 and nothing happened. Still waiting. My VO is Vienna...

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Just logged into mycic and see under status that it said “application/profile updated” so i click on it and its changed to “we are processing your background check” :eek:

I will take and celebrate this small step!

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Just logged into mycic and see under status that it said “application/profile updated” so i click on it and its changed to “we are processing your background check” :eek:

congrats! this is scaring me now, people from october are getting updates, im still sitting here twiddling my thumbs! i hope i get some update soon!

BM2BC

Jun 1, 2018
It will be a long weekend in Canada, VO's will be closed on monday in lieu of Canada Day... after tomorrow (friday), it will be another long wait.

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017

Congrats!
It is not a small step indeed! May be LVO takes all measures together. So, hopefully they will go for final decision immediately.

drewssp

Dec 3, 2017
I also had a change today. The line on GCKey about documents changed from "the requested documents have been provided" (or something like that) to "not applicable". This is such a big change that I don't know what to do with myself. /s

Reactions: tholudee and posse

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Sooooooo..... Somebody (me!) got Decision Made on ECAS, an email from LVO and pre-arrival today :eek:

All a rather quick series of events.. June 23rd I actually emailed LVO to see if they could give me update on my app. Tuesday I receive my notes that i had ordered in April. Last night BGC slipped to in progress on GCKEY. Wake up this morning to a direct reply email from LVO saying that my application was approved yesterday and that i should receive my Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents within the next 2 weeks! I immediately check ECAS and they have added 2 (useless middle of the process) lines and it's changed to Decision Made. Then around 11am I get email to say i have message in my GCKey and there is my pre-arrival message!

What. A. Day. :D

tholudee

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Sooooooo..... Somebody (me!) got Decision Made on ECAS, an email from LVO and pre-arrival today :eek:

All a rather quick series of events.. June 23rd I actually emailed LVO to see if they could give me update on my app. Tuesday I receive my notes that i had ordered in April. Last night BGC slipped to in progress on GCKEY. Wake up this morning to a direct reply email from LVO saying that my application was approved yesterday and that i should receive my Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents within the next 2 weeks! I immediately check ECAS and they have added 2 (useless middle of the process) lines and it's changed to Decision Made. Then around 11am I get email to say i have message in my GCKey and there is my pre-arrival message!

Wow... Congratulations Bro

tholudee

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017

what did your notes states in your eligibility , security and criminality sections state , when you received them.

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
what did your notes states in your eligibility , security and criminality sections state , when you received them.
They said not started because those notes were generated on the day i ordered them (April 3rd)....which seems kinda ridiculous.

Reactions: tholudee

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018

Congratulations!

Reactions: WeegieInOttawa