+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

canuser

Dec 7, 2017
I think they don't want us to bother them haha Paris VO is same,never had AOR2 or BGC IP and never heard anything from them since december 21,but they come all together with DM and followed by PPR a week or 2 after,they wanna surprise us lol
Lol @ehab2222 yes I think that might be the case :) I just hope we get that surprise soon too Did you get the pre arrival letter??

Reactions: ehab2222

canuser

Dec 7, 2017
We’re thinking of ordering them when we get to the 3 month mark of BGC being processed...that’s about mid-March. I’ve read that unless you’re stuck at BGC it’s not too much use ordering them, also because you want to be at the VO long enough to see some movement in them. For some people they reveal really good details for others nothing so...we’ll see I guess :confused:
Hey @canadian2002 yes the 3 month mark sounds reasonable :) Maybe we can compare notes then! I just hope it doesnt come to that In the meantime, staying positive is all we can do!

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Lol @ehab2222 yes I think that might be the case :) I just hope we get that surprise soon too Did you get the pre arrival letter??
No not yet :( ,i hope we hear good news soon,Many interviews are waived,and they seem fast according to the spreedsheet,haven't paid RPRF upfront,...hopefully i'll get the request to pay it along with PPR Haha!! Lets keep praying =D

Sebeck

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys, I received email from VO said my application has been transferred to VO for further processing.In email it says required documents of Passport photocopy,two recent photos, Police certificate,Schedule A, additional family information.For all the documents required,I have already submitted when I sent application to CPC Mississauga! Need I send all these documents again to VO ? What can I do? Anyone can help! Thank you
That is so frustrating. Which is your VO? I would get in touch with them to let them know you already sent them.

rikta92

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Bosnia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
We’re thinking of ordering them when we get to the 3 month mark of BGC being processed...that’s about mid-March. I’ve read that unless you’re stuck at BGC it’s not too much use ordering them, also because you want to be at the VO long enough to see some movement in them. For some people they reveal really good details for others nothing so...we’ll see I guess :confused:
Hey. I am just wondering what is GCMS notes? How do you order that and whats the point?

TenzinP

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
I wish all the applicants file to be dealt by Mississauga.. M so unlucky my vo is ndvo.. App revived October 11..tired of waiting

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
I wish all the applicants file to be dealt by Mississauga.. M so unlucky my vo is ndvo.. App revived October 11..tired of waiting
Yeah, Mississauga is really fast..while VO from outside of Canada are very slow. :(

What's your timeline by the way?

canadian2002

Star Member
Nov 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
File Transfer...
04-12-2017
Med's Request
27-11-2017
Med's Done....
29-11-2017
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Hey. I am just wondering what is GCMS notes? How do you order that and whats the point?
Hej rikta! A canadian citizen has to request them on behalf of the PA (PA signs a release of info form) and it’s through access to information act, what you receive are the case notes from agents reviewing your file. GCMS is the case management system where you file is saved, processed, and where anyone who has dealt with it would make notes/remarks such as eligibility passed. People have seen what the red flags are before their relationship interviews, but some people get nothing at all from it...so we would only order them after being in BGC processing for 3 months just to see what the hold up is and maaaaybe prompt some movement since they’d have to open the file to review the notes and send it. Ne znam iskreno da li ce upaliti ali valjda vrijedi pokusati.

Reactions: rikta92

rikta92

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Bosnia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Hej rikta! A canadian citizen has to request them on behalf of the PA (PA signs a release of info form) and it’s through access to information act, what you receive are the case notes from agents reviewing your file. GCMS is the case management system where you file is saved, processed, and where anyone who has dealt with it would make notes/remarks such as eligibility passed. People have seen what the red flags are before their relationship interviews, but some people get nothing at all from it...so we would only order them after being in BGC processing for 3 months just to see what the hold up is and maaaaybe prompt some movement since they’d have to open the file to review the notes and send it. Ne znam iskreno da li ce upaliti ali valjda vrijedi pokusati.
Thank you for the info. I am still not in bg processing, 2 months no word from VO...
I dunno why takes this much, cuz i see a lot of people getting processed and everything.

What are those red flags?

Ako hoces posalji mi neki kontakt pa da mozemo pricati normalno i biti u kontaktu sa aplikacijama

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Guys i need help, my Application status shows on MYCIC changed from "We do not need additional documents" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." what that means?! haven't provided any additional documents btw

Alex54321

Jul 28, 2017
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Guys i need help, my Application status shows on MYCIC changed from "We do not need additional documents" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." what that means?! haven't provided any additional documents btw
Yes, same with me:
"Application status We are processing your application.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints.
Background check We are processing your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress."

At the same time yesterday, February 26, 2018 came letter with Passport Request, stating:
"...The processing of your application for PR in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps withing 30 days in order for our office to issue your CORP and. if applicable, PR visa...."

Meanwhile ECAS does not show DM and mycic information is above.

What does it mean and what will follow?

Totonium

Dec 7, 2016
Hi guys, I received email from VO said my application has been transferred to VO for further processing.In email it says required documents of Passport photocopy,two recent photos, Police certificate,Schedule A, additional family information.For all the documents required,I have already submitted when I sent application to CPC Mississauga! Need I send all these documents again to VO ? What can I do? Anyone can help! Thank you
I think that´s whay they call AOR2 - plain English Bureacracy - Send them the stuff they ask. BTW which one is your Visa Office?

Totonium

Dec 7, 2016
Hi guys my status says on the phone, we need documentation, you will received a letter or email resquesting it. What it means? So anxious... what do they want now?