+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Hey everyone. So i got my mediCal request, sch A and PCC request with in a week for recieving AOR1. The status shows decision made on sponsor. Want to know if this means sponsor approval since i havent yet recieved any official email.

pabby

Dec 21, 2017
Here is my whole timeline
Oct 18 sent application
Oct 23 application received in Mississauga
Dec 5 AOR1
Dec 5 IMM 5669 sent
Dec 8 background check done and submitted
Dec 8 medical request
Dec 13 medical submitted
Dec 18 medical passed
Dec 21 and then I got the email that said it’s processing in the Mississauga center so I don’t know what stage it’s at now.

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Oct 18 sent application
Dec 5 AOR1
Dec 5 IMM 5669 sent
Dec 8 medical request
Dec 13 medical submitted
Dec 18 medical passed
Dec 21 and then I got the email that said it’s processing in the Mississauga center so I don’t know what stage it’s at now.
Where are you from? Where's your visa office. Did you recieve sponsor approval yet?

pabby

Dec 21, 2017
Where are you from? Where's your visa office. Did you recieve sponsor approval yet?
I am sponsoring my husband. He is from South Korea. I heard the visa office for South Korea is the Manila office. I got the sponsor visa approval letter on dec 8 and then got this letter on dec 21:

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be processed at CPC Mississauga.

canada 1989

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Schedule A Online:
Instructions about how to fill out this form are found in your application kit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp. Please review the Complete Guide (IMM 5289) for step by step instructions.
Note: Make sure you validate this form before you save it by clicking the “validate” button at the top or bottom of the document. You can only upload the “Schedule A Online” form into your online account if you validated the document before you saved it. Do not print out this form and upload the printed copy through your online account. This will result in an invalid submission of your Schedule A, which will cause additional delays to your application. The complete and validated Schedule A form, in PDF format, should only be saved to your computer and uploaded directly into your online account.
Should you choose to submit this form to the Case Processing Centre Mississauga by mail or through the IRCC Web form, you must complete additional steps prior to submission:
1. Ensure you validate the Schedule A form.
2. Print out the form and sign in writing (provide your handwritten signature) next to your name in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these instructions, another copy of the form with a signature will be required.
Once these steps are completed, you can submit the validated and signed copy of this form to CPC-Mississauga via mail or through the IRCC Web form.

Important: The background information collected by this form is required to assess your admissibility to Canada. If you do not submit this form before the date indicated above, your application may be refused.

I have to submit online Schedule A form or copy and print the form and then upload it .....?????????????????

Very confusing statement in start they said submit online then end points they said print it and submit it with handwritten signature

please help me out of it...

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
I am sponsoring my husband. He is from South Korea. I heard the visa office for South Korea is the Manila office. I got the sponsor visa approval letter on dec 8 and then got this letter on dec 21:

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be processed at CPC Mississauga.
that means that your application will be processed in mississauga and it will not be sent to a local visa office like manilla.

alq

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
December 4 how about you
I meant when did hongkong visa office start to process your application. Our application: Dec 15th,the sponsor received email saying the application was forwarded to Honghong, and I checked ECAS, there it said they started processing our application on Dec 18th.

Vikram786

Dec 9, 2017
Hello there,
I have filled my spouse case on 19th october, received AOR last week.Just want to know how long it takes to get background declaration request from cic.
And how long is processing after that
Thanks

alq

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Oct 18 sent application
Dec 5 AOR1
Dec 5 IMM 5669 sent
Dec 8 medical request
Dec 13 medical submitted
Dec 18 medical passed
What is the " Dec 8 background check done and submitted" ? do you mean the police certificate? I though background check was done by cic in local visa office, no?

alq

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Schedule A Online:
Instructions about how to fill out this form are found in your application kit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp. Please review the Complete Guide (IMM 5289) for step by step instructions.
Note: Make sure you validate this form before you save it by clicking the “validate” button at the top or bottom of the document. You can only upload the “Schedule A Online” form into your online account if you validated the document before you saved it. Do not print out this form and upload the printed copy through your online account. This will result in an invalid submission of your Schedule A, which will cause additional delays to your application. The complete and validated Schedule A form, in PDF format, should only be saved to your computer and uploaded directly into your online account.
1. Ensure you validate the Schedule A form.
2. Print out the form and sign in writing (provide your handwritten signature) next to your name in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these instructions, another copy of the form with a signature will be required.
Once these steps are completed, you can submit the validated and signed copy of this form to CPC-Mississauga via mail or through the IRCC Web form.

Important: The background information collected by this form is required to assess your admissibility to Canada. If you do not submit this form before the date indicated above, your application may be refused.

I have to submit online Schedule A form or copy and print the form and then upload it .....?????????????????

Very confusing statement in start they said submit online then end points they said print it and submit it with handwritten signature

please help me out of it...
"Should you choose to submit this form to the Case Processing Centre Mississauga by mail or through the IRCC Web form, you must complete additional steps prior to submission:", if you decide to submit online and not mail paper one in, then you don't need to print,sign, and mail. you only need to choose one : submit online, or mail it to CPC

Reactions: Nad1017

Vikram786

Dec 9, 2017
Thanks alq for reply.
Want to know did u get attachment with AOR to fill IMM 5669 or u fill and validate it without there request.
Thanks

likaagb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
I have a question again, my husband keep on travelling back to singapore and stays there for almost 1 month since 2009, do I still need to declare it in schedule A and just write there "tourist"? Thanks for the help.

alq

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Thanks alq for reply.
Want to know did u get attachment with AOR to fill IMM 5669 or u fill and validate it without there request.
Thanks
I linked the application to MyCIC as soon as got the AOR, and at the same day I saw the request for IMM5669 on MyCIC. I filled the IMM 5669 when I prepared our application, but typed in the UCI and Application Number after got the AOR and validated it before submited it online.