+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

pabby

Dec 21, 2017
Hi I noticed you saying your husband only supplied the PCC of the county that he stayed longest in the past? It's just my circumstances, I'm supplying medicals at the moment and PCC hasn't requested yet. I stayed New Zealand too, wondering should get all of it? So it seems could be different in each applicant's case. Normally it's told to supply the PCC of any country ever been after 6 months.
No they didn’t ask for it. We got the PCC request first before medical since we needed a specific number for medical. In the email close to the end there is a msg that says:

 In your online account, the system generated text in the blue box where you upload your documents may advise you that you need to submit a police certificate for any country, region or territory where you lived for 6 months or more since you turned 18. Please disregard that text and follow the instructions in this letter instead. We’ll contact you if we need additional police certificates to process your application. However, if you already have police certificates for other countries, you can upload them now. It may reduce your processing time.

Reactions: canadaVisa10

Kaenicolas

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
I meant when did hongkong visa office start to process your application. Our application: Dec 15th,the sponsor received email saying the application was forwarded to Honghong, and I checked ECAS, there it said they started processing our application on Dec 18th.
Its december 4 processing to hongkong and ecas

cango2017

Star Member
Aug 13, 2017
No they didn’t ask for it. We got the PCC request first before medical since we needed a specific number for medical. In the email close to the end there is a msg that says:

 In your online account, the system generated text in the blue box where you upload your documents may advise you that you need to submit a police certificate for any country, region or territory where you lived for 6 months or more since you turned 18. Please disregard that text and follow the instructions in this letter instead. We’ll contact you if we need additional police certificates to process your application. However, if you already have police certificates for other countries, you can upload them now. It may reduce your processing time.
Thanks for sharing. That's very interesting. See what we'll get...

likaagb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Hello, what's IMM 5695 form for medical? Do my husband need to bring this paper before he can do medical? thanks

sarahelkholy

Oct 26, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga, Canada
App. Filed.......
30-10-2017
Hello everyone,
I was checking my applications just after my husband finished his medical exam and i realized that i wrote his passport number in the Generic form application wrong :( and am not sure would that affect his approval for PR or not, but i got so worried now that this information was not written correctly, the expiry date on the passport i typed it right but the passport number i typed it wrong (i typed his old passport number)!!!!
I dont know how i did such a stupid mistake, but i have attached with the applications all his old and new passports all together, so do you think this may cause any problem with processing his application?

Also, is it true that once his is asked for medical exam it means that he is accepted to get a visa to Canada shortly after?

I

sarahelkholy

Oct 26, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga, Canada
App. Filed.......
30-10-2017
Also anyone having a similar experience, our medical exam is done and the doctor is ready to submit the documents through emedical, but he told us he is unable to submit it to the Canadian government because their website is down ? I’m hoping / thinking it could be maintenance during the holiday. Anyone else having a similar experience ?
Thanks for your reply
My husband submitted his medical and the doctor submitted it his emedical and sebt us a copy by email, we did not encouter a problem with submission.

I wanted to know if they needed any clarification with the documents like if they wanted to ask about the passport number thing, would they return the papers for such a thing or would they contact me or send to my account in that regards? And is that done bow or after my papers are recieved to the visa office?

sarahelkholy

Oct 26, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga, Canada
App. Filed.......
30-10-2017
Also anyone having a similar experience, our medical exam is done and the doctor is ready to submit the documents through emedical, but he told us he is unable to submit it to the Canadian government because their website is down ? I’m hoping / thinking it could be maintenance during the holiday. Anyone else having a similar experience ?
Hey Nad, i wanted to ask you in regards to Schedule A. did you upload it in GCkey account yet? i did not receive any email nor have any upload button available in my account to upload it yet? have you received anything in this regards?

canada 1989

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Ref : 25 oct 2017 applicant:

helloo guys !! I have submitted my PCC and Scheduler A on 26 dec 2017 and my medical passed on 22 December 2017.

How much time they need to process my application ??? what next do with my application ????

canada 1989

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Senior Members help needed

please help me out As i have submitted my Schedule A form with electronic signature and date. Is it fine or i should print it and scan it and then upload it???

very confusing statement at end please explain it to me as i am worried

Schedule A Online:
Instructions about how to fill out this form are found in your application kit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp. Please review the Complete Guide (IMM 5289) for step by step instructions.
Note: Make sure you validate this form before you save it by clicking the “validate” button at the top or bottom of the document. You can only upload the “Schedule A Online” form into your online account if you validated the document before you saved it. Do not print out this form and upload the printed copy through your online account. This will result in an invalid submission of your Schedule A, which will cause additional delays to your application. The complete and validated Schedule A form, in PDF format, should only be saved to your computer and uploaded directly into your online account.

Should you choose to submit this form to the Case Processing Centre Mississauga by mail or through the IRCC Web form, you must complete additional steps prior to submission:

1. Ensure you validate the Schedule A form.
2. Print out the form and sign in writing (provide your handwritten signature) next to your name in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these instructions, another copy of the form with a signature will be required.
Once these steps are completed, you can submit the validated and signed copy of this form to CPC-Mississauga via mail or through the IRCC Web form.
Important: The background information collected by this form is required to assess your admissibility to Canada. If you do not submit this form before the date indicated above, your application may be refused

pabby

Dec 21, 2017
Senior Members help needed

please help me out As i have submitted my Schedule A form with electronic signature and date. Is it fine or i should print it and scan it and then upload it???

very confusing statement at end please explain it to me as i am worried

Schedule A Online:
Instructions about how to fill out this form are found in your application kit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp. Please review the Complete Guide (IMM 5289) for step by step instructions.
Note: Make sure you validate this form before you save it by clicking the “validate” button at the top or bottom of the document. You can only upload the “Schedule A Online” form into your online account if you validated the document before you saved it. Do not print out this form and upload the printed copy through your online account. This will result in an invalid submission of your Schedule A, which will cause additional delays to your application. The complete and validated Schedule A form, in PDF format, should only be saved to your computer and uploaded directly into your online account.

Should you choose to submit this form to the Case Processing Centre Mississauga by mail or through the IRCC Web form, you must complete additional steps prior to submission:

1. Ensure you validate the Schedule A form.
2. Print out the form and sign in writing (provide your handwritten signature) next to your name in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these instructions, another copy of the form with a signature will be required.
Once these steps are completed, you can submit the validated and signed copy of this form to CPC-Mississauga via mail or through the IRCC Web form.
Important: The background information collected by this form is required to assess your admissibility to Canada. If you do not submit this form before the date indicated above, your application may be refused
It is definitely better to submit it online. When my husband submitted his form he didn’t physically sign it. When we submited it on the website, it asked to fill out my husbands name which will act as a signature. If you choose to mail it then you have to take additional steps which you posted.

canada 1989

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
It is definitely better to submit it online. When my husband submitted his form he didn’t physically sign it. When we submited it on the website, it asked to fill out my husbands name which will act as a signature. If you choose to mail it then you have to take additional steps which you posted.

ok thanks alot for your help . what is IRCC Web form is it online account..

pabby

Dec 21, 2017
ok thanks alot for your help . what is IRCC Web form is it online account..
If you received an email asking you to create a secure account and submit documents:

• You need to do this so that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) can continue to process your eTA application.
  • You must create a secure account before you can see what document(s) you need to submit and by when.
  • You only have a certain number of days - from the date the information is sent to you - to submit the document(s).
    • If you don’t submit the document(s) by the deadline, your eTA application could be refused.
    • You can ask for more time to get the document(s), but you must do this before the deadline passes
Yes you need to make an acccount online so you can send additional documents

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Ref : 25 oct 2017 applicant:

helloo guys !! I have submitted my PCC and Scheduler A on 26 dec 2017 and my medical passed on 22 December 2017.

How much time they need to process my application ??? what next do with my application ????
So they will transfer your file to local vo but who knows when. No one can tell younprocessing times. They are aiming to complete applications within 12 months. Every situation is unique

canada 1989

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
If you received an email asking you to create a secure account and submit documents:

• You need to do this so that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) can continue to process your eTA application.
  • You must create a secure account before you can see what document(s) you need to submit and by when.
  • You only have a certain number of days - from the date the information is sent to you - to submit the document(s).
    • If you don’t submit the document(s) by the deadline, your eTA application could be refused.
    • You can ask for more time to get the document(s), but you must do this before the deadline passes
Yes you need to make an acccount online so you can send additional documents
i receive the request to link your account and i done this through mygckey account and receive this request

Link your Paper Application to Your Online Account!
For instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, Principal Applicants1, can create an
online account. Find out how: Link your paper application to your online account.
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp)
Once linked, you will be able to:
 view application status information about your application,
 instantly receive correspondence from the processing office, online,
 submit scanned documents, should they be requested by IRCC, online.
To link your application to your account, we will ask you specific information about your application.
Your application type is: Family Class (Spouses)
Number of family members, including primary applicant, that are part of this application: 2
For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request.
Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and
you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account
within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This
will introduce delays into the processing of your application.

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Schedule A and Police Certificate request this morning. Hopefully will be uploading within the next two days.
Question: When using emedical does CIC receive the exams immediately ? Is there an average on how long it takes for the medical exam to be accepted?
Thanks again,
It can take a few days for the medical office to upload but they also may upload it within hours of your exam. There is no definite answer you will find on the forum.

Ask the office you used (or are using) when they will be uploading the exam results.

Reactions: Nad1017