+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

likaagb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Hi friends, I have question. Who needs to fill up the Sch A form? Only the PA or do he needs to include his parents because it says in the letter "All the family members age 18 and above. Also, how will I send this form cos there's no uploading button. Thanks for the help.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Hi friends, I have question. Who needs to fill up the Sch A form? Only the PA or do he needs to include his parents because it says in the letter "All the family members age 18 and above. Also, how will I send this form cos there's no uploading button. Thanks for the help.
its the PA who has to fill it. family members for the purpose of immigration means those that will accompany PA to Canada and immigrate with PA, such as children of PA if any.

likaagb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
its the PA who has to fill it. family members for the purpose of immigration means those that will accompany PA to Canada and immigrate with PA, such as children of PA if any.
Thanks Posse, and how will i send this form in online?

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
when you get the request on gckey for it, they will give a place on Gckey to upload it

alq

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys,

I checked on the CIC webside " check your application status" , it says " we started to processing you application on Dec 18th" . I don't know whether it was there before, but sponsor got email saying our application was forwarded to local visa office on Dec 15th. Does that mean local visa office start to look at our application now? But we don't get any email saying they start our application already, so no AOR2?

Reactions: posse

canadian2002

Star Member
Nov 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
File Transfer...
04-12-2017
Med's Request
27-11-2017
Med's Done....
29-11-2017
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Hi guys,

I checked on the CIC webside " check your application status" , it says " we started to processing you application on Dec 18th" . I don't know whether it was there before, but sponsor got email saying our application was forwarded to local visa office on Dec 15th. Does that mean local visa office start to look at our application now? But we don't get any email saying they start our application already, so no AOR2?
Hi alq, sometimes applicants don’t receive the AOR2. We had the exact same thing, AOR2 is then the line that you saw “we started processing on...” it means the VO has begun processing your file.

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
hi guys ! this may be a silly question from an over worrier, but I have a question about medical exams. The principal applicant is form a country where English is not an official language. Although there is only one doctor in the whole country who does these immigration medical exams. I am assuming they know that the documents needing to be submitted need to be in English ?
We have called and asked, but the receptionist doesn't seem to have much info.
Anyone who has had medical exams done in countries where English is not the first/official language, did you need to do anything extra with your medical exam ? Or did the office handle all of it.
Thanks in advance,
French also works, if the medical provider is an accepted agent to cic and they have e-medical they must have some mechanism to get the info properly to cic. they don't actually give you the report its forwarded direct.

canadian2002

Star Member
Nov 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
File Transfer...
04-12-2017
Med's Request
27-11-2017
Med's Done....
29-11-2017
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
hi guys ! this may be a silly question from an over worrier, but I have a question about medical exams. The principal applicant is form a country where English is not an official language. Although there is only one doctor in the whole country who does these immigration medical exams. I am assuming they know that the documents needing to be submitted need to be in English ?
Anyone who has had medical exams done in countries where English is not the first/official language, did you need to do anything extra with your medical exam ? Or did the office handle all of it.
Thanks in advance,
Hi there! We had that case, my husband even said that the physician’s English was really poor but they handled everything and his medical was passed 7 days later. They are certified physicians after all and have probably done this very frequently! They also submit through an online system. They had my husband sign on the wrong line and didn’t bother to print a new sheet instead just asked him to sign again on the other line o_O but everything went well in the end

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Thanks in advance,
my PA is in Pakistan, everything is done in English by the designated office. These are doctor offices designated by CIC themselves so of course they have to conform to all the rules. They will handle everything for you and they will send all the results themselves to CIC. make sure to ask the office what documents they need you to bring, usually they need passport, the form that CIC sent for medical etc

Onceagain2step

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hi guys,

Where is your local VO?

cango2017

Star Member
Aug 13, 2017
there is a deadline for when you can submit PCC until. it tells you the deadline when they send you the request. if it will take longer than the deadline then you will have to inform CIC about it so they can extend the deadline
I was wondering they asked medical exam first as our Sched A is attached, I assume we don't need to supply it, and PCC could be requested afterwards. However, there is no SA yet. I don't understand the logic, see if PA passed medicals, there won't be something uncertain for SA? I supposed it should be SA confirmed first, then others. Otherwise we may waste the cost of medicals? Thanks for helping.