01-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Reactions: Onceagain2step
Jul 20, 2014
Hi,
I made a mistake on Imm 1344 and Imm 0008 and already mail the documents to my parents. Can they use white out on it to cover the mistake?

HTD

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
So i have something to share and ask which is strange and unusual. So I got SA approval on 24th Nov for my application sent out on Oct 11th 2017. To receive SA approval was an unusual thing before getting the AOR1. So I finally linked my account on Dec 2nd as suggested by one of the member here Alex. Today Dec 3rd 2017, I called cic to enquire about the PA AOR1 and learnt that they have send it out to India by post as they didnt find the email address for PA ( which is absurd as i had mentioned it in the application) . I questioned them that why didn't they send it on PA email address and they said we apologize , as I told them when i filled IMM0008 i had mentioned PA email address for correspondence, which they agreed but said they have already sent out two letters one on Nov 24th and second on Nov 27th to the Indian address. My questions are :

How much would it take the letter to reach India , does anyone know the time taken for their letter to reach ??

How should i now fill send the Schedule A on web form or mail them by post ??

Does anyone know how medical is uploaded to CIC , Is it the doctor sends it directly or we have to upload it or send it out to them .???

Last edited:

zizaheer

Aug 8, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2015
Nomination.....
17-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015 (AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
26-May-2016
Med's Done....
31-May-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
October 2016, InshaAllah
Friends, I am sponsoring my wife. File is under processing. During this period we are blessed with a baby. She had a MR just 4 days before the delivery date. Doctor didn't complete all the tests since delivery date was so close. Could you please help me how to add my child with the ongoing application? What are the forms and procedures?

Kaenicolas

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Just an update

App received oct 11
Aor1 november 22
Schd a and pcc november 22
Medical request november 27
Sa nov 28
Email file transfer to HKVO nov30
Medical passed (gckey) dec 5

Waiting for aor 2 from lvo...

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Friends, I am sponsoring my wife. File is under processing. During this period we are blessed with a baby. She had a MR just 4 days before the delivery date. Doctor didn't complete all the tests since delivery date was so close. Could you please help me how to add my child with the ongoing application? What are the forms and procedures?

Congratulations to both of you! :)

Diya86

Sep 12, 2017
Hi All

My ECAS still still showing Application Received while I uploaded schedule A on 22 Nov. Received SA on 15 Nov. Medical Passed. Is this normal or it is better to contact IRCC?

My Gc Key showing the below

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi All

My ECAS still still showing Application Received while I uploaded schedule A on 22 Nov. Received SA on 15 Nov. Medical Passed. Is this normal or it is better to contact IRCC?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks
Normal

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Hi All

Thanks
it will say this for quite some time -- each visa office does things a bit different but dont take this for gold either. they could be working on things, just not updating anything

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Just Got my AOR Today Finally!! and successfully linked my account and about to submit Schedule A lol
Application received October 23rd October 2017
AOR received December 5th,2017
Schedule A submitted December 5,2017

Reactions: Nad1017

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Just Got my AOR Today Finally!! and successfully linked my account and about to submit Schedule A lol
Application received October 23rd October 2017
AOR received December 5th,2017
Schedule A submitted December 5,2017
Did you get your police check in advance? If so you have enough time to pass the medical, get sponsor approval and maybe get the file transfer to paris by christmas.

Reactions: ehab2222

Enggalal

Mar 24, 2013
Dear experts ,guys ,
I am little bit confused and need some urgent help regarding filling Supplementary travel history Form and schedule A background check form .
in the Supplementary travel history as mentioned list all trips outside your home of country or country of residence.
I am Yemeni citizen and residence in UAE for 12 years. And my wife Canadian citizen sponsoring me and I am going to fill the schedule A and supplementary forms.

in the supplementary forms.
1-Should I mentioned all my trips like visit family in my home country back and forth ? or should only mentioned the trips outside those both countries (like if I traveled to China for training for a week?

in the Schedule A background check
in the address
2-should I mentioned all the address where I stayed here in UAE as I am residence most of my life here and rarely visit my home country or should mentioned the addresses depending the travel history which I mentioned in the supplementary travel form when I am visiting my family in home country Yemen for a two months ?