+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

elileit

Jul 9, 2014
How do you guys upload a document in your account?
Is it okay to upload Schedule-A-Background first before the police clearance?
and do you need to send them a printed copy of Schedule-A-Backgroud via mail too?
so many questions sorry :(
Hi! I think if you click on the message (in your account), it should take you to the upload page. The order in which you upload is not relevant. My husband uploaded his police certificate a day or two before the schedule A because we were having problems validating it. Once you have everything uploaded you will click to submit or something like that and you will 'sign' the page saying that it hasn't been altered and then you press transmit.

We just did this about 10 minutes ago :p I hope this helps!

sky1411

Jan 15, 2015
File has been transferred to VO on Nov. 30. I haven't done medical yet though planning to go next week. What will happen once the file is in the VO?

drewssp

Dec 3, 2017
Its been 8 weeks now,i think i'll wait a week more and see,otherwise i'll call them,Thanks!
They received the application on OCtober 18th? Don't worry yet! It hasn't been 8 weeks for you just yet. You're at 6.5 weeks right now.

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Reactions: ehab2222

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
41 days to get our aor1 and 40-50 days was normal for september apps. I see a tunisian flag so you will be processed at the paris office. There are very few of us here in paris vo so consider joining the “paris visa office” thread to keep up to date with paris timelines

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/paris-visa-office.524311/
Yes my VO is Paris,so stressed about it,i know 5 people been asked to attend interview and they were refused so i am expecting an interview

rikta92

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Bosnia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Question. Do i have to upload translated copies, certified or normal copies of police certificates? Or just normal original papers that I have.