+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

BlueRodeoFan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
I'm really hoping they honor it and don't mess it up because that's the only tracking I'm left with currently :S
Hopefully they will too. I had submitted my application in August (arrived on the 30th) and signed up for the text and they sent me the text when they got it. Then my application was returned, arriving on 13 October with a minor issue with one of the forms. I fixed the form and sent it back it but before I did it I printed the bar code again for the text message and included it and they sent me a text when they got it on Oct 16th. So here's hoping you will get the text message too.

I wonder if those that didn't get the text forgot to include the sheet with the bar code?

Oh as this is my first post, I'm the sponsor. I'm sponsoring my husband from India outland. I'm really hoping that the application will not be returned again. I think it's okay but who knows. I just want to have the processing started.

Reactions: canadaVisa10
Nov 1, 2016
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 - 24-01-2017, AOR2 20-02-2017
File Transfer...
01-02-2017
Med's Request
24-07-2017, further tests requested 13-08-2017
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
LANDED..........
22-12-2017
That's Not Possible
It is possible... but just insanely lucky and rare!! Not what the rest of us should expect as this is defintiely not in line with average processing times, but an accident can happen every once in a while. Maybe they wanted to give a surprise to one lucky applicant by processing theirs out of order!

Pritch52

Oct 5, 2014
Hey guys, I have a question about the medical appointment. I emailed CIC and I'm waiting on their response. My wife is Canadian and she is sponsoring me (we live in the U.S). The closet Panel physician is in Denver, Colorado (8hrs away) do you think they will let us go to a doctor that is closer? We went to one 2 hrs away when we had to do hers for her green card.

Second question: We have one child together and no other children. She is Canadian/American. We applied for her proof of citizenship. Would she have to get the medical exam or just myself?

Thanks.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hey guys, I have a question about the medical appointment. I emailed CIC and I'm waiting on their response. My wife is Canadian and she is sponsoring me (we live in the U.S). The closet Panel physician is in Denver, Colorado (8hrs away) do you think they will let us go to a doctor that is closer? We went to one 2 hrs away when we had to do hers for her green card.

Second question: We have one child together and no other children. She is Canadian/American. We applied for her proof of citizenship. Would she have to get the medical exam or just myself?

Thanks.
As for the doctor it is mandatory that it is done by a panel approved physician that must be selected from this list: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
As for the doctor it is mandatory that it is done by a panel approved physician that must be selected from this list: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
There seem to be differing reports on these forums on whether or not dispensation can be applied for if a Panel Physician is far away. It might be worth it for @Pritch52 to contact IRCC directly:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cic-panel-physicians-all-12-hours-away.221679/

Though I feel that it will probably complicate things and delay any application.

Reactions: Pritch52

Madhuri Mah

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Hopefully they will too. I had submitted my application in August (arrived on the 30th) and signed up for the text and they sent me the text when they got it. Then my application was returned, arriving on 13 October with a minor issue with one of the forms. I fixed the form and sent it back it but before I did it I printed the bar code again for the text message and included it and they sent me a text when they got it on Oct 16th. So here's hoping you will get the text message too.

I wonder if those that didn't get the text forgot to include the sheet with the bar code?

Oh as this is my first post, I'm the sponsor. I'm sponsoring my husband from India outland. I'm really hoping that the application will not be returned again. I think it's okay but who knows. I just want to have the processing started.
Hi,
Sorry to hear about the application being returned for the first time.
Would you mind letting us know the reason they returned the application.
I sent my sponsorship application on Oct 16th and later realised that I didnt include the supplementary information form. Sent it in a seperate mail and also through the webform. I can now only hope and pray they dont return the application.

Pritch52

Oct 5, 2014
Hi,
Sorry to hear about the application being returned for the first time.
Would you mind letting us know the reason they returned the application.
I sent my sponsorship application on Oct 16th and later realised that I didnt include the supplementary information form. Sent it in a seperate mail and also through the webform. I can now only hope and pray they dont return the application.
Which form is that again? I can't remember if we sent it or not.

barnalve

Aug 14, 2017