+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Tinyshiny17

Jul 4, 2017
I selected permanent resident, family class (spouses). Then used client ID and application number. Didn't put in birth place, I used my passport information and where I intend to stay in Canada. Put in the same info that was on your IMM008 form

Hello guys,

I thankfully linked my application. I phoned cic and the guy is very helpful and I selected like this

PERMANENT RESIDENCE,
FAMILY CLASS (SPOUSE)
APPLICATION NUMBER AND FAMILY NAME
PASSPORT DETAILS
INTEND TO STAY IN CANADA
NUMBER OF APPLICANT INCLUDED, (PRINCIPAL APPLICANT, SPONSOR AND DEPENDANT)

To those who tried linking and can't able to link, you can try like this.goodluck everyone.

Russ

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Hi guys,i submited my Schedule A a week ago when they requested it Via MyCIC account, but on ECAS is still shows :
We received XXX application for permanent residence on October 23, 2017
We sent XX correspondence on December 6, 2017. If EHAB GUERFALA has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have XXXX do so as soon as possible. Please wait until XXXX receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Medical results have been received
Idk why it still shows on MyCIC account that "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" i'm affraid that the document Sched A haven't been received,should i resubmit it through Web form? any help?

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Hi guys,i submited my Schedule A a week ago when they requested it Via MyCIC account, but on ECAS is still shows :
We sent XX correspondence on December 6, 2017. If EHAB GUERFALA has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have XXXX do so as soon as possible. Please wait until XXXX receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Idk why it still shows on MyCIC account that "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" i'm affraid that the document Sched A haven't been received,should i resubmit it through Web form? any help?
My ecas still says that as well. But on thelawyers link its fine. Also if you call the 1-888-242-2100 the automated line will confirm if youre missing anything.

Reactions: ehab2222

Sylviebah

Oct 29, 2017
I need help too , my application online says medical check received since July . November I emailed the visa officer and their reply that my application have been forwarded to them and an officer is appointed to it . But I haven’t received any later from cic according to what online explanation says .what is that number for @Jaywill

alq

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
My ECAS says the same thing, but I assumed CIC received Schedule A already, since MyCIC states " The additional documents you provided have been uploaded".

alq

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
By the way, did you check your MyCIC account under the "Documents submitted by the client" section, for the schedule A, in the " details" section did it marked as " Replacement Provided, uplpaded filename:XXX" ?

Reactions: ehab2222

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Hey guys! So I received my AOR on Wednesday but today we got another email addressed to me. Pervious one was for my husband. Why two emails?
Also mine and my husband's UCI is same. Is that how it is?

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Hey guys! So I received my AOR on Wednesday but today we got another email addressed to me. Pervious one was for my husband. Why two emails?
Also mine and my husband's UCI is same. Is that how it is?
Your UCI cannot be the same.. Unique Client Identifier. Every person has a different one. Are you sure you're not misreading something?

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Your UCI cannot be the same.. Unique Client Identifier. Every person has a different one. Are you sure you're not misreading something?
Yes i was misreading. The first email had uci and it was my husband. The second email just had a file number but no UCI?!?!?!