+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

TheSchmitts

Sep 25, 2018
Outland Pakistani Applicant RESIDING IN SAUDI ARABIA (Spousal Visa)

OCT. 24, 2017- Application received by CIC.
DEC 21, 2017- Requested Medical & Police clearance certificate.
JAN. 06, 2018- Requested documents submitted plus Schedule A.
Feb. 01, 2018- Application processing started.
JUNE 26, 2018- Correspondence received to submit more proof of relationship with my wife.
JULY 19, 2018- Correspondence submitted
OCT, 02, 2018- PRE-ARRIVAL SERVICES LETTER RECEIVED.

NO, ANY UPDATE UNTIL NOW. It has been a month I received a pre-arrival letter.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
IT has been very hard to stay apart from my wife and still no positive response from CIC.
How should I contact them for inquiry?
I think this month will be it for you! To me it seems like they aim for us to be in Canada just before our medical expires.
But you could contact your Visa office. In our pre arrival email, was an email address for our Visa office if we had any inquiries, which we used and in 2 weeks they replied

Devika singh

Oct 25, 2018
Hi my husband application went to the visa office in Mexico since July the request FBI and police certificate we submitted that on the 29 October can someone please let us know how long it will take to get back answer we get an email state it's in process at the moment the reason I'm asking is his medical will expire in December .

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
Hi guys I'm curious about the passport request. What is this stage about? where do you send the passport? And isn't it dangerous sending passport overseas or by mail now? Aren't you worried it might get lost and then it'll take forever to get a new one from Venezuelan government? This step really concerns me.

TheSchmitts

Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys I'm curious about the passport request. What is this stage about? where do you send the passport? And isn't it dangerous sending passport overseas or by mail now? Aren't you worried it might get lost and then it'll take forever to get a new one from Venezuelan government? This step really concerns me.
You usually just send it to a Canadian visa office closest to you. I sent my passport away 1½ weeks ago, and got it returned with the immigrant Visa yesterday. Just send it with a reliable mail service. We sent it with FedEx. And make sure to have a tracking number so you can track it.

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
You usually just send it to a Canadian visa office closest to you. I sent my passport away 1½ weeks ago, and got it returned with the immigrant Visa yesterday. Just send it with a reliable mail service. We sent it with FedEx. And make sure to have a tracking number so you can track it.
Is there FedEx in Venezuela? I know they have DHL and they have been good. My wife was able to send 3 small packages to me in Ottawa, Canada in less than a week

eecpawan

Nov 20, 2018
Is there anybody can help for a issue??
I recently applied for my spouse through family class sponsership

We didnt have birth certificate for my spouse, she is from india.

So i submitted school leaving certificate and one of national identity document instead of birth certificate.

Is that ok?

Doe any body have same case who used other document instead of birth certificate?

Reactions: Hsingh85

Devika singh

Oct 25, 2018
My lawyer email Mexico VO a week ago and we did not get a response from them can someone please give me some insight to what might be a going on.

kna0045535

Sep 3, 2018
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Family Sponsorship
NOC Code......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Outland Pakistani Applicant Residing In SAUDI ARABIA (Spousal Visa)

OCT. 24, 2017- Application received by CIC.
DEC 21, 2017- Requested Medical & Police clearance certificate.
JAN. 06, 2018- Requested documents and Schedule A form submitted.
Feb. 01, 2018- Application processing started.
JUNE 26, 2018- Correspondence received to submit more proof of relationship with my wife.
JULY 19, 2018- Correspondence submitted
OCT, 02, 2018- PRE-ARRIVAL SERVICES LETTER RECEIVED.

It has been more than 2 months I received the pre-arrival services letter but no sign of PPR.
Status on ECAS is showing that We are processing your background check.
Any Comments on this type of case? or anyone facing similar issue? Does Saudi Canada governments dispute have to do something with it?

Reactions: talalbsse