Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
October 19
AOR Received.
January 23
File Transfer...
February 23
Did you use a method of delivery that includes tracking?

Mississauga still seems to still be working on acknowledging receipt of applications that were received in August with no reports yet of AORs for September applicants listed in the spreadsheet. Based on that, it may take a while before you have an official notice.

Granted it's a very small sample of applicants, but based on the information in the spreadsheets it can take upwards of 40 days before you get official notice.

Did you register for the text message notification which was available until Sept. 30?
Hello can you tell me how I can sign up for text messaging? Thanks

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
Application received by IRCC October 10 2017
Medical exam requested on November 29 2017
Case sent to Mexico January 2 2018
AOR August 22 2018
Email containing Pre-arrival services info October 16 2018
Passport request October 19 2018
Thankuu

TheSchmitts

Sep 25, 2018
Can any one help me with what kind of VAC consent form must I include when I submit my passport? I find a few different ones in their website...

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
For those people who’s spouses have already done landing/flagpoling.

My spouse recently landed on18 oct we went to get her SIN NO from service Canada and after checking were told that her information is not updated and asked us to fill paper application and told us SIN
would be mailed to us in3-4 weeks .
I remember when I did my landing I got my sin next day in 10 mins.

Has it happened to anyone ??

mbn2018

Sep 29, 2018
Application received by IRCC October 10 2017
Medical exam requested on November 29 2017
Case sent to Mexico January 2 2018
AOR August 22 2018
Email containing Pre-arrival services info October 16 2018
Passport request October 19 2018
Can I ask if you ever got notification about your background check starting or being processed? I ask because your timeline is quite similar to mine, but my, MP's office recently informed me that they were estimating another year until my application was processed because background check hadn't started yet. Then 2 days ago I got pre arrival services letter. I'm pretty confused.

TheSchmitts

Sep 25, 2018
Can I ask if you ever got notification about your background check starting or being processed? I ask because your timeline is quite similar to mine, but my, MP's office recently informed me that they were estimating another year until my application was processed because background check hadn't started yet. Then 2 days ago I got pre arrival services letter. I'm pretty confused.
No, not that I know of. What I mentioned in our time line, is the only times they contacted us. But if they send you a Pre-arrival, I really think you're close to the finish line

TheSchmitts

Sep 25, 2018
Hey I have a question! Please help! So we sent in our passport and requested documents to the Visa office, BUT apparently we didn't send them the address where we intended to live at in Canada. They just emailed requesting that information. Can I just reply to that email, or must I mail it in, on paper?

kna0045535

Sep 3, 2018
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Family Sponsorship
NOC Code......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Outland Pakistani Applicant RESIDING IN SAUDI ARABIA (Spousal Visa)

OCT. 24, 2017- Application received by CIC.
DEC 21, 2017- Requested Medical & Police clearance certificate.
JAN. 06, 2018- Requested documents submitted plus Schedule A.
Feb. 01, 2018- Application processing started.
JUNE 26, 2018- Correspondence received to submit more proof of relationship with my wife.
JULY 19, 2018- Correspondence submitted
OCT, 02, 2018- PRE-ARRIVAL SERVICES LETTER RECEIVED.

NO, ANY UPDATE UNTIL NOW. It has been a month I received a pre-arrival letter.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
IT has been very hard to stay apart from my wife and still no positive response from CIC.
How should I contact them for inquiry?