+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Sebeck

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
What I know Medical (Health safety) & PCC (Criminal record) are two vital issues, which they must verify. But don't know how it come that they don't need medical exam report!!!

Indicator of "Background Check" is like "Final Decision". It will be written like "You background check is in process". However, your "Final Decision" already shows "In process" status. Looks so strange!
Thanks for your reply. I have now received a medical request, so mystery solved. But it was a strangely worded message!

Reactions: Kishaloy_Paul

Sebeck

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Can anyone advise me of the process after the VO receives everything they need and background check is complete? Will I have to send my passport away, and do you know how long for? Then how long do I have before I must enter Canada as a PR? Thanks! :)

Reactions: Ciciab74

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Can anyone advise me of the process after the VO receives everything they need and background check is complete? Will I have to send my passport away, and do you know how long for? Then how long do I have before I must enter Canada as a PR? Thanks! :)
BGC is the last step and then they will send a passport request with instructions on how to submit your passport. it really depends on them, it can be just 4-5 days or 2 weeks to get your passport back. to enter canada usually they will give you the time until your Medical expires. medical is valid for 1 year in most cases

Reactions: Sebeck

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018

LMBF

Oct 9, 2017
Azores-Portugal
Doc's Request.
Schedule A request Dec 28-2017
AOR Received.
Oct 30 - 2017
Med's Request
Dec 30 - 2017
Med's Done....
Jan
BGC is the last step and then they will send a passport request with instructions on how to submit your passport. it really depends on them, it can be just 4-5 days or 2 weeks to get your passport back. to enter canada usually they will give you the time until your Medical expires. medical is valid for 1 year in most cases
Please tell me...BCG is the same as Schedule A??

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Please tell me...BCG is the same as Schedule A??
No. Schedule A is a form they request usually around same time as requesting the police certs and medical. It's usually shortly after AOR.

Ciciab74

Feb 7, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Upon receiving the passport request, how many days do they usually give us to submit it?
The thing is: I'm an October applicant who has already submitted Schedule A, police certificate and passed the medical exam. I haven't heard from them since December, when my file was transferred to São Paulo VO. I've got holiday in June and I was planning to visit my husband then (with my visitor visa, which is still valid), but I'm not sure if there would be enough time to return to Brazil if they requested my passport while I'm in Canada.

barnalve

Aug 14, 2017
No. Schedule A is a form they request usually around same time as requesting the police certs and medical. It's usually shortly after AOR.
Hello weegieinOtawa,
Please tell me that Does London visa Office sneds AOR2. I am confused i haven' yet received my AOR2 from LVO. My Ecas Processing Date was 05-01-2018 havent received AOR2 yet.

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Hello weegieinOtawa,
Please tell me that Does London visa Office sneds AOR2. I am confused i haven' yet received my AOR2 from LVO. My Ecas Processing Date was 05-01-2018 havent received AOR2 yet.
Nobody can guarantee what office sends what.

I am LVO and didn't get a AOR2 but that's not to say others haven't or I won't. My detailed timeline is in my signature.

Reactions: barnalve

Sebeck

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hello everyone. I am a bit worried that our police certificate has not yet been asked for...has this happened to anyone else? our app was received on oct 30, after that SA, medical request and sche A were requested withing days apart, end of dec, but no police certificate...does it differ from what country you are applying for? We have a legal representative in canada taking care of all our process...and they say to just wait.
Try not to worry. I was asked for Schedule A and Police Check quite quickly, but then waited over three months for medical request. It really differs according to where you are being processed and your particular case.

Sebeck

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
If the decision has been made, I would expect your passport request to be very soon. You won't have to wait long for your passport request, then 1-2 weeks later, you will get your passport back (you don't have to send your actual passport off if you're from a visa exempt country) along with your CoPR.
Do you know if that is the case even if you are from a visa exempt country (ie UK in my case) and living in one that wouldn't be exempt? Thanks!

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hello everyone. I am a bit worried that our police certificate has not yet been asked for...has this happened to anyone else? our app was received on oct 30, after that SA, medical request and sche A were requested withing days apart, end of dec, but no police certificate...does it differ from what country you are applying for? We have a legal representative in canada taking care of all our process...and they say to just wait.
@LMBF, you are not the only one to whom they didn't ask for PCC. They didn't ask me too. I have submitted my one old PCC (Which should be two from two separate countries) with my other documents as it was available with me. After that I have collected new PCCs following the CIC's conditions but they didn't ask yet to submit. So, don't be worried! Just wait with patience.