+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 BEIRUT OUTLAND FAMILY SPONSORSHIP

sarahcanada

Jan 31, 2018
hi everyone, I am also a January applicant and my husband has his interview on March 22nd. I was wondering after the interview process how long would it take for the application to process since I am hoping he would be in Canada by October.

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
hi everyone, I am also a January applicant and my husband has his interview on March 22nd. I was wondering after the interview process how long would it take for the application to process since I am hoping he would be in Canada by October.
Welcome Sarah

Good luck for the interview, did they asked you to bring more documents?! Or copy of money transfert?!

There is 2 sponsors that there spouse already did the interview but we don’t have news sometimes it will take one month depending on the VO

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
my story is a bit surprising as my file was treated faster than fast when they received it, i applied back in January 2018, and i sent my file and received by CPC on Jan 10, and i received the AOR on Jan 12 after two days!!!!, and also i received to upload the Schedule A on Jan 16, i uploaded it and Received Medical test request on Jan 17, my wife did the exam and received by them, and received Sponsor approval and sent to Beirut office on Jan 19, i already applied for the CSQ and get it on 14 Feb, and since then only this change happened.
So it will be soon

Reactions: yaacoub89

sarahcanada

Jan 31, 2018
Welcome Sarah

Good luck for the interview, did they asked you to bring more documents?! Or copy of money transfert?!

There is 2 sponsors that there spouse already did the interview but we don’t have news sometimes it will take one month depending on the VO
they asked to bring the passport and recent communications that is it but apparently interview isnt good news so im wprrid about that

msamhat

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
Good luck for all! From our side it is on march 21st. Big preparation with the lawyer this week.

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Doing good!
We will have a very busy weekend preparing too.
Are you adding more conversation and picture ? I decided to add more but not too much :)

do you think it's good to have friends letters ?

msamhat

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
Hi Everyone

I’m a november 2018 application and my husband has his interview next week on the 22nd. This is actually our second time applying, they requested proof of communication and outing picture and civil registry which is a little concerning because it shows they are doubting us.

hoping for the best!
Good luck

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Hi Everyone

I’m a november 2018 application and my husband has his interview next week on the 22nd. This is actually our second time applying, they requested proof of communication and outing picture and civil registry which is a little concerning because it shows they are doubting us.

hoping for the best!
Good luck Lama

If you don’t mind can you tell us why your app was refused first time ?!?

Last weekend before the big days for many of us @msamhat @sarahcanada and @lama.abdul

Which you all the best girls

And @canadianlovee I hope all good for tou we didn’t hear anything since your interview!!!

Reactions: lama.abdul

Nivene

Sep 29, 2017
so my husband just see his email and there is interview next week, they asking same as @msamhat

We don't have any money transfer :( and I won't do it know

I hope it will be ok :)

@canadianlovee and @alisaw no news since your interview ?
Hi Zeina I sponsored my husband in July 2016 and he had his interview last March 6 2017, they said they would contact him within a month and it took one full year. He was called for a second interview Feb. 27th 2018 and they stated all was satisfied and they would contact him minimum a month. I have been waiting for 19 month now with no answers. Every case is different but it seems that it takes way longer for a man to come over a women. It’s a long painful process unfortunately so patience is a virtue. I decided to go see my MP on Monday for answers to why the hold up.

Nivene

Sep 29, 2017
Hi Sarah I sponsored my husband in July 2016 and he had his interview last March 6 2017, they said they would contact him within a month and it took one full year. He was called for a second interview Feb. 27th 2018 and they stated all was satisfied and they would contact him minimum a month. I have been waiting for 19 month now with no answers. Every case is different but it seems that it takes way longer for a man to come over a women. It’s a long painful process unfortunately so patience is a virtue. I decided to go see my MP on Monday for answers to why the hold up.