+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

october 2017 citizenship applicants

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Just hitting 12 month mark, and.. first thing this morning they have sent a ceremony invitation for 26 October.
I had Decision Made in May, so was wondering when things might start rolling, and I would guess that 1 year triggers something in the computer system :)

Reactions: maob12

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Just hitting 12 month mark, and.. first thing this morning they have sent a ceremony invitation for 26 October.
I had Decision Made in May, so was wondering when things might start rolling, and I would guess that 1 year triggers something in the computer system :)
Apparently no trigger for me, and my 12-month mark was 3 days ago

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Did you call them ?
I did. They said they'd send an email to local office. They also sent me a link to a feedback page, where I can give compliment, complaint, or comments/suggestions... pretty sure no compliment would be coming from me lol

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
I did. They said they'd send an email to local office. They also sent me a link to a feedback page, where I can give compliment, complaint, or comments/suggestions... pretty sure no compliment would be coming from me lol
I know honestly nothing changed after one year for me just saying we are waiting for responce form external partners. I passed the 14 months and nothing difference

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
I know honestly nothing changed after one year for me just saying we are waiting for responce form external partners. I passed the 14 months and nothing difference
In your case, are the criminal and security check all done? That seems to be the external partners

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
In your case, are the criminal and security check all done? That seems to be the external partners
No they toled me , crime security ,language ,Knowledge, residency...had been done they are waiting for prohibition's responce . I sign the prohibition form in the interview 8 month a go .

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
No they toled me , crime security ,language ,Knowledge, residency...had been done they are waiting for prohibition's responce . I sign the prohibition form in the interview 8 month a go .
Makes no sense at all, since, you don't have any court case or charges against you.

maob12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just phoned IRCC. Agent said she will send a message to the office to remind them that the normal processing time has passed. She was was very nice to be honest, there is really nothing much phone agents can do as it's all up to the processing agents at the local office. She also said that now that 12 months have passed, there's really no time limit on when to expect a status update, just keep checking ECAS. Hopefully her message will get through to my processing agent.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Just phoned IRCC. Agent said she will send a message to the office to remind them that the normal processing time has passed. She was was very nice to be honest, there is really nothing much phone agents can do as it's all up to the processing agents at the local office. She also said that now that 12 months have passed, there's really no time limit on when to expect a status update, just keep checking ECAS. Hopefully her message will get through to my processing agent.
Good luck, may prayers be with you.

Reactions: maob12

verysoonacanadian

Mar 29, 2018
Hey guys,

Still in the same boat, waiting for the test invite, my 12 month mark was yesterday.

I just hope I get the citizenship before end of year, I want to go on vacation and the country I am going to wont give me a Visa on my current passport LOL

vgpl

Jun 22, 2012
Hi,

Can someone update the spreadsheet?

ID: VGPL
App Type: Family (3)
Physical Presence Days: 1566.5
Application Sent On: October 13, 2017
Application Delivered: October 16, 2017
AOR Letter Date: November 17, 2017
In Process: December 14, 2017
Test Invite Letter: September 25, 2018