+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

october 2017 citizenship applicants

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[QUOTE="askinvillar, post:

Do the CIC notify you by email for this stage? I didn't get one, I found out by checking the CIC track application page. I'm out of the country since the 18th btw.

A[/QUOTE]

No only ecas is update to reflect that the application is in process.

Reactions: askinvillar
Funny just saw it last night. I don't think it's about the Calculator. It's more about helping peeps keep track of their record. I personally have it on a Text document and update it every once in a while. There should be an extra column for addresses too. I have it on mine.
That doesn’t actually mean anything you fool. Look at the 12 months of historical data. Those who received AOR and in processing quickly waited far longer during the “in process” time.
Why the name calling? It's not that serious... I want to believe we are all adults in this forum.

I have no anger issues. Tons of people, including myself, were here to help. We told everyone not to put in duplicate applications - you didn’t listen. You don’t want help, you want someone to affirm for you that you should be putting in multiple applications - even though you shouldn’t be.
That's still no reason to call people names. Let's make this forum harassment free please. I am not supporting multiple applications whatsoever but I will not sit and pretend it's all good to harass people who did not listen to "wise" advice. Good luck with your application.

Last edited:
Reactions: elisha79

mirsad

Nov 5, 2014
Good morning! Could you please update the tracking sheet for me? AOR on December 20th. I'm line 643 on the spreadsheet. Thank you and have a great holiday season

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hello!
I just received (by email, I don't know yet if they sent a regular mail, I'll check when back in Canada) my exam invitation yesterday :)
The exam takes place next January 18.
Please update :)

Last edited:
Reactions: robw

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
Daily number of the October applications moved to "In Process" declined sharply over the last days.

Well it is Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for us and for the IRCC.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Daily number of the October applications moved to "In Process" declined sharply over the last days.

Well it is Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for us and for the IRCC.
Maybe the rate of people coming back to the forum to report the status has declined sharply?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Good morning! Could you please update the tracking sheet for me? AOR on December 20th. I'm line 643 on the spreadsheet. Thank you and have a great holiday season
Hello!
I just received (by email, I don't know yet if they sent a regular mail, I'll check when back in Canada) my exam invitation yesterday :)
The exam takes place next January 18.
Please update :)
Updated. Good luck!

Reactions: Seym

itskier

Oct 16, 2017
Please update my info Line 43
- Test invite on ecas: December 21, 2017
- Test date: January 25, 2018

What a great Christmas gift! :)
Good Luck to you all. Merry Christmas!!!