+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

october 2017 citizenship applicants

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why? I personally emailed the ATIP department when sending multiple requests of GCMS notes for my PR application. They assured me that I have all the rights to send multiple requests at any time and that it won't by any means impact the process of my application or anyone else's requests. That being said, if they are receiving a large number of requests the only option they have is to hire more people to process those requests in a 30-day period.

Just an FYI, I am just giving a suggestion on how to keep a good track of your application on a biweekly basis. You either take my suggestion or not, it is up to you and if you do not have a better suggestion than mine please refrain from criticizing other's.

For one's sanity though, you shouldn't go crazy with those ATIP requests. Maybe one at the 6 month mark and 6 months thereafter; that's assuming your application isn't going anywhere. If there's movement on your application, don't waste someone's energy on getting those notes.

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are wrong! I encourage you to read more about the ATIP department and keep yourself more up to date before giving/criticizing information in this forum.

It won’t result in delays to the application but excessive requests absolutely delay other genuine ATIP requests due to lack of resources.

robw

Mar 10, 2014
Why? I personally emailed the ATIP department when sending multiple requests of GCMS notes for my PR application. They assured me that I have all the rights to send multiple requests at any time and that it won't by any means impact the process of my application or anyone else's requests. That being said, if they are receiving a large number of requests the only option they have is to hire more people to process those requests in a 30-day period.

Just an FYI, I am just giving a suggestion on how to keep a good track of your application on a biweekly basis. You either take my suggestion or not, it is up to you and if you do not have a better suggestion than mine please refrain from criticizing other's.
Why? Because of literally the first 3 words in my sentence....

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are wrong! I encourage you to read more about the ATIP department and keep yourself more up to date before giving/criticizing information in this forum.
What do you mean I’m wrong? What do you think I’m wrong about?

If you think applying for ATIP bi weekly or weekly is sensible - if you think encouraging others to do the same is sensible - you’re the one who is wrong. It’s this nonsense that can cause delays for others. especially considering for the majority of time nothing actually happens - applications sadly just sit in a queue.

A person needs to review each request and the data. If this wasn’t required, it wouldn’t take so long to get the results to be sent!

maniac2403

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Doc's Request.
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
27-12-2013
IELTS Request
Provided with application
File Transfer...
04-06-2014 (ECAS In Process)
Med's Request
10-06-2014
Med's Done....
11-06-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2014 (Visa stamp) 9-07-2014 (Passport Received)
LANDED..........
10-07-2014

lilzz

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
05-06-2015 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
none - Visa Exempt Country
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2015
LANDED..........
25-07-2015
Oct 23 applicant, still waiting for AOR... I was in high spirits until now but I am crushed a bit. If I don't get AOR by tomorrow I assume it will be all delayed until January - wouldn't be surprised that they take two weeks off for the holidays.

No Christmas gift relief for me :(

Reactions: rrlmushu

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Oct 23 applicant, still waiting for AOR... I was in high spirits until now but I am crushed a bit. If I don't get AOR by tomorrow I assume it will be all delayed until January - wouldn't be surprised that they take two weeks off for the holidays.

No Christmas gift relief for me :(
May be Devine being looking after us has some other plans for you. Dont worry you will get it soon. :)

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Hello,
Please update my info.
xxpazaway1985 line 355
In process - December 20, 2017

Thanks in advance
Happy Holidays to everyone.

Reactions: julia0220

sappi

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
My status changed to "In process" as of December 20th. Please update line 410. Happy holidays everyone!

dizzy007

Jun 16, 2016
App. Filed.......
15-10-2017
I have no idea my friend as to what steps we can take, Canada Post says it delivered my Application on 23rd October, IRCC agents say they cannot locate my application , dunno what should I do, sending another application doesn't make sense
I just submitted a webform request. I'll let you know their response. If it's not positive, I'll go to my mp's office on the first week of January. You should do the same... Don't forget to include your tracking number in the webform request.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Have faith and Happy holidays !

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
I just submitted a webform request. I'll let you know their response. If it's not positive, I'll go to my mp's office on the first week of January. You should do the same... Don't forget to include your tracking number in the webform request.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Have faith and Happy holidays !
Thanks a lot my friend I will fill in the web form, what did you fill in for application number

askinvillar

Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

Could you update the tracker for me to In Process on December 15 please?

Do the CIC notify you by email for this stage? I didn't get one, I found out by checking the CIC track application page. I'm out of the country since the 18th btw.

A

Reactions: hime